18♡

On airport

" Bro, you are so rich but can't you buy a private jet?" Hardik said while munching his chips. Where shanaya also laugh on his this statement

"Mera bas chalen toh main toh terko hi khareed lu " virhan said while cursing him in his mind.
(If I had the will, I would have bought you )

' that fucker insults me infront of Shanaya, and too she laughed on me, no, i can't bear this much insult' he thought and call his one men.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Maldives We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

Airlines announced this and we start making our way towards our flight. In flight viransh rachel and rahul sat in one seat and on another there was jasleen and shalom with another passenger, Shanaya sat on window side and hardik was about to sit beside her but virhan push him with his shoulder and sit on the next seat to shanaya's seat.

" Is bande ko mere se kahi pyaar toh nahi? Hamesa mere piche pada rehta hai khbi dhakka khbi mujhe khareedne ke piche rehta " hardik said and sat on the seat next to virhan
( I think he is in love with me, that's why he always triggered me )

" Bro I'm sorry but I can't do his I'm straight " hardik said while taking virhan's hand in his.

" Abey hil gya hai kya? Kya bakwas kar raha hai " virhan said while taking his hand back in jerk.
( have you gone mad? What the rubbish you're talking about )

" I guess you're in love with me that's why you always find chances to come near me , but I'm sorry bro i don't support lgbtq I'm straight" hardik said in sad tone.

" Bhai mujhe maaf kar " virhan said while joining his both hands.
( Forget me brother)

Hardik was about to say something again but virhan give him his famous glare so Hardik understood that now he should keep quiet.

Shanaya was taking out her earphones from her bag " we are in flight and there's no network idiot" virhan said and slap her forehead, " but I've downloaded one IDIOT" she said while pressing much force on word idiot. Then virhan close his mouth in embracement and keep his head on back of the seat, pretending like he is sleeping.

Virhan hear that hardik was about to say something again so he quickly take one side of the shanaya's earphone into his ears, and close his eyes again, but again open it when he realised the song she is listening to  " oh..! Are you bts fan?" Virhaan asked her " umm yeah I'm an army , wait are you too" shanaya asked him in excitement.

" Well I'm not but i respect them, and if you like them so, i would love to listen to there songs all my time " virhan said while looking into her eyes.

" For me " Shanaya's voice came out like a whisper but it is enough for virhan to listen. " Yes for you " virhan said and take her hand in his and kept her head on his shoulder and his head on her's and then they both listened to bts songs..

" Ladies and gentlemen, 89b flight welcomes you to Maldives The local time is 5:00 am. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisles clear until we are parked at the gate."

Flight attendants says and after seven mins they land on Maldives. Shanaya was trying to take her luggage from the height but she is unable to reach there.
Virhan stand behind her and take off her luggage and picked it for her , she was watching him while blushing.

In hotel..

" Guys its 5:30 i think we should sleep .after that we will see " jasleen said. And everyone went to there room.

Where shanaya and virhan was standing infront of there room. " You go first " shanaya said  "  No, you go first " Virhan said. Then they looked at eachother and went inside the room together.

" You can sleep on bed I'll sleep on couch " virhaan said while folding his hand behind his back and closed his eyes in proud.

" Ik I'm a gentle..." Virhan was about to speak but shanay didn't let him complete his words " okayyyyyy" she said and jumped on the bed like a kangaroo and cover herself with duvet ,

Where virhan looked at her his his mouth open , " kya matlab bhalai ka jamana hi nahi hai " he said and layed on couch.
( there is no time for goodness )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not posting bigger chapters as I'm little bit busy these days😭

See you in the next part lovies 🫶🏻 🎀

Muahhhhh.💕