27♡

Enjoy reading 🎀💗🤌🏻

( ‼️ Don't read it if you're not comfortable with sex scenes)‼️

"you look so beautiful baby" he said and  spread herlegs wider and her tried to close her legs but he was fast enough to hold them "don't be shy precious" he whispered seductively and he moved her panties aside and slowly rubbed her clitoris in a circulation motion "you like that hm?"

he said while rubbing her clitoris faster and he slammed his fingers into her tight pussy hole with that he slowly thrust his fingers in and out "let me stretch out your cute little hole with my fingers first" he said and with that he continued thrust his fingers in and out faster.

" Oh fuck virhaan no ahh... " Shanaya throw her head back and moan badly

he hovered over her again and stared at her, saying "you look cute under me and let's see if you look cute when I fuck you" he whispered into her ear and he rubbed his cock on her clit slowly and teasing her"you want to feel my cock in your hole precious hm ?"

he said it teasingly while looking at her seductively and she nodded slowly "I need words" he said with a serious tone "yes" she said and he leans closer to her and lifts her chin up "then beg for it" he says "i-i want to feel your cock into my tight pussy hole please"

she said and he smirks "good girl" he says and slowly slams his cock into her tight hole while you grip his biceps tightly "stop me if it hurts "

he said and smashed his lips on hers while slowly thrusting into her  pussy hole "argh you're so fuckin tight" he said between the kiss and continued pounding into her and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and he pounding into her more deeply and harder

"you look beautiful while getting fucked by me baby" he said and put two fingers into her mouth "suck it" and she do as he told while his another playing with her boobs and pinching her nipples which makes her moan "i-im gonna cum" she said "hold it" he said and thrust into her a few more times deeper "cum now" he said and they both reach the climax together.

He covered her body with duvet and pulled her closer to him, " did it hurt? "

" Umm " she is so tired to say anything, virhaan clucked, and kissed her forehead

" Good night sweetheart, i love you " he said in his manly voice.

In morning-

Shanaya was peacefully sleeping in virhaan's embrace after the long night they both spent yesterday. He is already awake, just busy in admiring her features while keeping her close to his heart, giving her warmth of his body.

His eyes land on her neck and collarbone, a proud smile come up on his face seeing the marks given by him. He is happy to claim her as his... Now she is all his. Only his.

But his hormones start to rise as soon as he remember last night event. He look down at himself and bite his lips "fuck! I'm hard" virhaan curse under his breath and slowly pull the duvet down from her body.

"Oh sweetheart" he groan as he watch her laying in his white shirt through which her hard nipples are easily visible, her shirt is up, giving him the full view of her thighs and her black lace undies

Without wasting any time he slowly
unbutton her first three shirt's button and grip her boobs in his hands,

" Why these are so soft umm.."

he said and put his face between the centre of her boobs while massaging them with his hands.

"Ahh" she moan between her sleep, he look at her and smirk before sucking on her boob,

earning a moan from her mouth which pleasured his ears and made him more hard and proud on him.

He sat up and slide her undies down to her leg and throw it somewhere in the room, "ohh fuck " he groaned and rub her pussy with his fingers.

" Is it still hurting?" he said before curling his fingers inside her pussy.

"You're look so fucking beautiful" he said and pull his fingers out before licking his fingers,

" Good morning princess" virhaan said while rubbing her pussy..

" what is this way to say good morning" she said in tiredness.

" Umm..mm " still, thrusting her with his fingers.

"ahh virhaan, I'm still sore" she moan, he get up from the bed and wore his sweatpants and shirts.

" Do you want to sleep more sweetie?" He said while wearing his pants,

" No I'm ok, i want to take shower " she was trying to get up but Then virhaan picked her up in his arms and take her inside the bathroom.

" Do you want me to help you princess " virhaan asked her..

" No I'm ok, i can it by myself" she said

" Ok, should i order the breakfast here?" He asked her and she nodded, then he left from the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 How's the chapter guys? I know it's short but

How's the chapter guys? I know it's short but. Adjust karlo yrr, aur new chapter jldi hi post karungii just WAITTT sweeties

Please do vote and comments guys🥺🎀

Byeeee

Love yeahh alll