Prologue

"Hello, who's this?" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Viransh, let me talk to your brother, he can't be that rude." A sweet voice hit my ears. "Hello Mr. Virhaan Randhawa"

"Hello miss" I said to her with a small smile on my face. The thing is I barely smile. Honestly I'm rude but listening her voice melted my heart and I couldn't help it. A small smile occurred on my lips.

We are standing to click pictures with the teachers. Yes, we are graduating today. My brother and parents arrived yesterday. He came to Chandigarh because he want to marry Jasleen Randhawa. Viransh's sister.

I glanced in the direction where my brother was standing. He was talking to Virhaan. I can hear his voice not clearly but yeah. I can't stop looking at him. He looks so fine.

His eyes, like stars, shimmer with tender grace. A captivating gaze that time cannot erase.

His smile, a sunbeam that brightens my day, radiating warmth in every way possible.

His laughter, a melody that dances in the air. A symphony that banishes all despair.

His voice, a gentle breeze that soothes my soul. His words, like poetry, paint a vivid scene, creating a world where love and hope convene.

His presence, a magnet that pulls me near, drawing me closer, erasing any trace of fear. I couldn't look at him for a long time as his phone rang and he went to attend his call.

My brother made a eye contact with me. Questioning what I was looking at. I shook my head. I looked in another direction, trying to avoid the glance which made me embarrassed.

I looked at my friends and they were staring at me.

"What?" I said to all of them.

"Why do you love me so much" she wrapped her legs around my waist while her hand hooked behind my neck

"Well to be honest I don't know how to answer that, I just never felt something hurt me because the pain someone gave me is less then the love i recieved from you or the happiness when I am around you"

I replied and I don't know why I smiled on my own statement. She blushed. FUCK IT. I love when she blush on my contexts that doesn't even make sense.

"You are so cute, precious"

"I would've never let you both talk if I knew this would be the outcome" Viransh said

Viransh and I have been bestfriends since I was in college. Plus he is Virhaan's brother.  We came here to meet him. Because.

Guess what?
Me
Virhaan
Both of us
Are getting married.
Can you believe this?

"You think you can fool me haa?" She threw the pillow towards me

"Precious calm down, I was just joking around" I catched it.

"okay then catch me if you can" she said while running out

i ran behind to catch her. we reached the backyard of our house.

"times please" she said while sitting under a tree.

"okay, waittt, we're not playing any game here" she laughed as i ran towards the tree under which she was sitting.

"i caught you"

"okay so what do you want now" she asked.

i stared in her eyes. then to her lips. back to her eyes.

we had an eye contact. for how, long i don't even know.

"I don't want someone like you, I want you"

"I'm all yours"

"I want to make you mine again" "Shanaya, can I be your husband?"

"You know what Viransh" she said to me looking out of the window

"What, precious?" I asked her while playing with her hairs

"You gave me the life I imagined" she looked at me " thank you so much for these two cuties"

"You know what, precious?"

"What?"

"You are my life, and I can give you hundreds of them" I chased her stomach

"Shut up idiot"

"That's my precious"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you in part one lovies 🫶🏻✨