~The dates and DATE(II)

" Sorry, bhabhi!"

"Yeah, it's ok" ruhanika said him looking at the rear-view mirror...

Carrie has been calling her from 2 hours continuously for the New York committee where ruhanika signed the contract 2 months befor, to visit them for her new design but she can't go there now.

Carrie (her manager) who's working with ruhanika since 3 years. She manages her emails, replies, ig account and the visits for her appointments of fans. But... Ruhanika has always been shaddy and no one except her family knew that she's the world-famous painter who just got completed with 7.2M fan following

"Why don't you pick up the call? It's been ringing from the past hour!" Aarav told her irritatedly looking at the phone which was in her lap.

"I don't want to!" Raised her eyebrow as who are you to tell me what to do!!

"Why? Who's calling you this many times"

"That's none of your business, I think so" ruhanika told him dramatically with her hand gestures by rolling her eyes.

And in 10 mins, they reached a fancy restaurant which was quite classy within interiors painted with black and white but still was catchy.

Ruhanika told aarav and harsh to go inside as she need to pick up the call.

"Why isn't she understanding Naina. My devil father won't allow me to go New York. I can't show my identity to anyone because of him!" She said hurrily while dialing Carrie's number.

On the call'

:What happened Carrie?

: why aren't you picking my call, mam. Yahan pe committee ne ek toh halla macha rkha hai ki aap contract sign karke aise kaise mukar sakti hai. Unka kitna nuksan hoga!
( And here committee has created such mess that you signed the contract and how can you not come now! They'll face so much loss!"

:So tell them that if they need money. I'll pay them. Just ask the price, na!

:But they're not convincing. They want your presence here as so many youngsters are looking for you all over the world.

:But even if I would've been there. I won't show my face to anybody. Then what's the point???

:I don't know anything, I'm sending you the head's number. Just talk to him by yourself!

:Are yaarrr!

Ruhanika told Naina that they should just attend the lunch first then she'll talk to the head.

When they entered inside, aarav and harsh were sitting opp to each other across the table.

"How-"

"Ruhi, sit with me. And naina will sit with harsh, no?"

"But why??"

"Why not? Aren't you my partner?" Aarav told her with a sexy smirk on his face.

"Ughh... Fine" ruhanika sat beside aarav giving him an annoying reaction while he pulled a small gift box from his pocket.

"I brought it for you!" Aarav showed her the gift box with excitement.

"Really? Thank you!!" Ruhanika passed a smile but she knew something is up here (iske dimag mein pakka koi khichdi pakk rhi hai kyunki yeh... Janvar... Aarav Singh Rathore wo bhi mere liye kuch leke aaye. Aisa thodi na ho sakta hai)

It was a heart-shaped solitaire rare diamond bind in a silver frame as a little necklace/pendant.

"This is too costly, I can't take it!" Ruhanika stopped him with her tiny hands.