~I can't hurt you, rose

Third round~

Third round~

I could see how much ruhanika was happy and I was loving it so much. Her giggles and laughs sounded like flutes'sweet voice humming in my ear.

I didn't wanted her to turn upset...wait, fuck! My mind is turning again upside down with her sight! Everytime I look at her,my heart screams to care,adore and love my wife, my ruhi!

But my pain resist that love which turns all my heart for her into a burning ash.

Control aarav, you can't melt down under her sight!

Mom dropped the ring in the bowl and we again started fighting aggressively for the ring, our laps were almost drained with milk. But wait...

Why can't I find the ring and in a blink,ring was in ruhanika's hand which was followed with mom and naina's kiss on both of her cheeks making me sigh that why I'm not a woman for the very first time so I could've got to kiss her in their place.

While what I got was a tight slap from dad which was a light one according to him. I got up covering my cheeks, who knows if he beats the shit out of me.

"Ullu da pattha, huhh" I heard dad murmuring behind my back but I walked upstairs to my room and took a quick shower, when I came out, ruhanika was already leaving the room and she has changed her sari.

Wait, that sari! Why is she wearing that!

This fabric will cause her itching, no! It's like she don't even care and wear anything...

She was about to leave when I called her name and she turned towards me but words were like unable to escape from my mouth,"U-uhh...umm...Ru"

"If you don't want to say something, Can I leave? I've multiple works unlike you-" she said with narrowing her eyes like my grandma used to lecture me.

I was about to say something but she just cut me off in between and placed one of her hand on her waist and another was swanging in the air with her phone. She started blabbering lecture," No...like why would you stop me! I've to do this... I've to do that"

" Are chup ho ja meri maa" I said with placing one of my hand on my head as how I was finding her so sweet few minutes before and here she is lecturing like me grandma.

She didn't stop her lecture so I wore another blazer as it's my important meeting today and i couldn't get late.

So I walked to downstairs and after her realising that I've left, she followed me to the dining table.

Maa told me to eat but i took my car keys, told her that i would eat something there and left in hurry while harsh also followed me to the car.

"We're getting late, passenger prince" I told him with changing my gears.

"Bhaii. Bhabhi will come at our office around our lunch time" harsh moved towards me and uttered

"Why?"