~Naina's cruel comeback

I wasn't such mad-mad but i was! Because

I wasn't such mad-mad but i was! Because....it was him who made me weak in my knees last night. Won't he ever understand how dumb and embarrassed I was feeling!

But still, the way he made me feel was speechless. I wanted it more, but my subconscious mocked me with, this thing might kill me.

As I just passed my day with nothing but resting on my couch reading books and all, i was missing aarav out of blue.

He had an important meeting that's why he left otherwise I would've locked us together in our room.

I didn't know when I closed my eyes leading to a nap when Maa's yells mocked my sleep in between.

Her calling my name from downstairs made me stood hurriedly with my trembling legs, I managed to ran downstairs. Looking at the entrance made my eyes widened, dropping my jaw on the floor.

How can they do such things? How can they betray our trust like this? I never knew in my life that harsh and naina would do something like this!!! I mumbled to myself just staring at them blankly.

I walked upto the entrance while maa and papaji were just stunned as I was. Seeing naina and harsh holding hands with a firm face, they had garland around their neck, naina's hairline filled with vermillion and she wore a mangalsutra.

My phone slipped from my hand out of shock, I settled maa and papaji on the sofa handing them a glass of water.

My blood was boiling as how they can do such a thing to them and us! It's not like we wouldn't have accepted their love if they wanted to marry!

But they married behind our back wasn't a thing I would accept in my whole life!

My blood was boiling seeing them like this,rage filling in. I went upto them and my consciousness just let me slap naina hard printing my fingers on her face.

She had her face cupped by her hand gazing on the floor shamefully when harsh mocked me trying to stop,"Bhabhi can you listen to-"

And an another slap on his face too!
I hushed him by showing my hand to stop where he's!

"I never expected such a thing from you two...and for your kind information, I'll never welcome you as my brother and sister-in-law in this mansion" I snapped angrily turning my back towards them, walking to maa and papaji. I picked up my phone and called aarav.

Maybe he's over with his meeting, i ran my fingers on my phone to type his name while caressing Maa's back because she was feeling difficult to breath as her Blood pressure got high.

I motioned my eyes to papaji to calm down, I'll take care!

While my gaze fell on both of them gazing on the floor,"Aarav...please come home"

"Yeah, in 10 minutes" he uttered before hanging the call.

_________