~My wife

In the evening,
5:35,
Ruhanika got ready with her 'The outfit',her classy mask, shades and she went straight to aarav's room and knocked on his door few times to let him know that she's leaving but he didn't responded so she just left!

In the evening,5:35,Ruhanika got ready with her 'The outfit',her classy mask, shades and she went straight to aarav's room and knocked on his door few times to let him know that she's leaving but he didn't responded so she just left!

Her oufit~

On the whole way, her heart was beating fast as firing up anxiety as this was the first time in a busy and crowded place, naina wasn't with her

She called naina on her way, " I'm not feeling good, naina!"

"Why? Did something happened?" Her voice carried concern as she just put her all work aside to talk to her.

"I don't know. It's just I'm having too much anxiety right now!" Ruhanika said while her hands were sweating and trembling...

"Don't think too much ruhu, everything will be alright! Just focus on the youngsters ok who are eagerly waiting for you"

" Fine, I'm hanging up right now... "

Ruhanika wasn't shocked by the amount of media that were waiting for her outside the meeting as more than held were Indian But she called the manager of there and told him that no media should be there in the hall otherwise they will face consequence because of her...

As she started walking upto the hall, the media started clicking here photos and the questions were bombarding but ignoring them, ruhanika went inside and she was welcomed with a huge round of applause!

Every youngster sitting there was cheering for her and she went to the stage with a soft smile thinking that she's a role model for so many people and sat on her place. A member of team asked her to pass her mask and shades but she denied them saying, " I will just stay like this!"

Ruhanika took the mic and just with her hello... The whole hall echoed with cheering and she giggled.

"I didn't knew that I hold such power, though" she murmured and that was also followed by some applause.

After some time,
The meeting was going well as youngsters were complementing her and asking advices for their success and in a blink the gate opened and the media ran inside the hall...

Where one of the reporter vaulted over the stage and ran to remove her mask. While ruhanika was struggling with his grip not to reveal her identity.

The whole media covered her around the chair where the security was helping youngsters to get out but they wanted to protect her from media...

So the whole chaos was interrupted with when the man removed half of her mask and goggles...

In a while, aarav out of nowhere stepped in between and punched the man in the face, " How dare you tried to touch my wife without her consent"

"You motherfucker! "

He gave the order to security to remove every media except him... While the paparazzi was busy in recording the scene and clicking ruhanika's pics where her hands were trembling and her eyes were pooled with tears.