~Our whisky

It's been 4 days since he even exchanged a word with me

It's been 4 days since he even exchanged a word with me... God knows what's the problem with this stubborn ass.

He's not even looking at me or talking with me which is just annoying me to hell because I'm craving...

I don't know why but I'm craving to hear his voice, to hear my name from his mouth, his presence...

Fine!!! Even I won't talk to him now!

I was getting ready to go at the construction site while he was out for his dear gym... His "second wife" I guess.

I was about to leave from the room while he barged in stammering the door loudly.

We crossed each other's site while I just glared into his eyes angrily Because he was really getting on my nerves these days. As I just glared continuously, his eyes got down suddenly on the floor out of fear, made me chuckle.

I walked downstairs while maa was serving breakfast to dad and harsh.
I walked upto maa while my anklets let their faces turn upto me.

"Maa, let me help you!" I said while serving other plates on dining table,aarav hurrily sat beside me yelled,"Mom coffee!!!"

His voice was quite raised than usual so I glared at him again which made him lower his tone,"Mom coffee please" he chuckled leaving a soft smile to everyone.

"I'll make it!" I said while making my way to the kitchen. Maa insisted me to have breakfast while she'll make coffee but I told her to have breakfast first.

I was making coffee when aarav barged in again in the kitchen yelled,"Aur kitni der, ruhanika!"
(How much longer, ruhanika!"

How dare he raised his voice at me, at his ruhanika, at his wife!
I won't tolerate at any cost!

"Do this again and I'll filter this coffee directly in your mouth from the next time, aarav" I placed the cup between his hands furiously and left while he flinched behind my back,"Ahhhhh"

I went back to my room, settled my dupatta,tucked my hair behind my ear, took my purse and left from the room.

I pulled the car keys from the entrance door and bid a goodbye to everyone before leaving.

I heard aarav from my back calling my name but I just ignored him and left.

__________

In the noon,
I left from the construction site after telling the workers some furniture instructions and colour shades, drove to aarav's office.

I saw ramu kaka had his lunch with him. I walked upto him and took lunch from him

I got into his personal lift and went to his cabin where he was busy working on the table, knocked on his door while he ordered without looking,"Come in"