~Rituals of wedding

I woke up the next morning after that party and the fuck i remember, godddI asked naina too that what happened but all she said was,"just forget about that night, nothing much happened"

I asked naina too that what happened but all she said was,"just forget about that night, nothing much happened"

I just remember when I held aarav's hand in mind and uttered," I hate you, aaru" and he left!

And today, after 2 weeks, it's our haldi ceremony and he and i didn't even exchange a word with each other...not over a call or text too

Dad was out of town for a week and he was back in the morning shouting at everyone for the perfect decoration as we don't have much guests from our side but it's combined function so there will be guests from Rathore's side!

I was just about to got out of my room as aarav's haldi has arrived at our side but maa came in my room, held me from my wrist and made me sit with her.

She placed her hand on my cheeks," Dear, do you want anything in your marriage or after that! Not something materialistic but just something that you couldn't talk with anyone"

Because of her question, a thought came in my mind and naina was standing behind me. I took her hand and told maa," I need her, maa. It's ok if you don't allow but it's just you asked me and-"

"RUHANIKA! DON'T TALK SUCH NONSENSE!" My devil dad stormed off in my room as he was eavesdropping on us and yelled at me.

Maa stood up but didn't leave my hand and pulled me beside her," Calm down bhaisahb. If she wants naina by her side, we don't have any problem with that. And first of all, even if you're her dad. I won't allow you to shout like this at my daughter"

The moment that word echoed in my mind made my eyes filled with tears.

'MY DAUGHTER'
'my daughter'
'ᵐʸ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ'

Dad was about to speak something but she cut him off in between," I won't listen anything!"

And after that, dad just gave me a deadly look and left from the room. Maa turned towards me, hugged me and caressed my hair," I'll do anything in order to make you happy! How can your dad yell at you like this! Do he does this often, beta"

I nodded my head in a no and my heart was yelling inside that I should just tell her everything, I want to cry in her arms, I want to feel her like my mother but i can't.

I hugged her back and closed my eyes to feel her warmth," Thank you so much maa. I'm so lucky to have you-"

She cut me off in between and slapped a little," Oyee chup kar, Infact I'm lucky to have such a beautiful and sweet daughter in my life" she spread her another hand to pull naina for a hug and hugged us together.

"Chalein soniye... It's your haldi ceremony. You'll go with this face, huhh?"
(Shall we go, dear)

Maa and naina helped me for the touch up and took me in the lawn where aarav was sitting in a big bowl and at another side, there was so many ladies including ritika and Cindy.