Getting to Know Them

Sort of a continuation of the glitch ones but this whole story is practically that lol.

After a long night of rest, Cre would wake up, expecting to be in their room in the real world they'd try to get off of their bed to the right, but end up hitting their head on the wall. Realizing that they were actually in Alan's computer, and it wasn't just a dream, they'd freak out a bit, but somehow manage to calm themselves.

The CG were downstairs and awake, well Second and Yellow weren't fully but still awake. Blue was making breakfast, Yellow and Second were on the couch watching TV, and Green and Red were coming up with a playlist. It was peaceful and quiet... Until Maroon came out of his room. 

M: " Sup, what's for breakfast? " Maroon would ask annoyingly loud.

B: " Maybe I'll tell you if you shut up. "

M: " Just tell me I'm hungry. "

B: " ... Did I stutter..? "

Maroon would roll his eyes, annoyed at Blue.

After a while, breakfast would finally be ready. and Blue would yell, " Breakfast's ready! "

Yellow would come out of his room and downstairs, then soon after Cre and Beast.

In the middle of everyone eating in silence, Second finally says something.

S: " So Maroon, Beast, Cre... Do you even know who we are? "

Be: " I mean Cre's the expert here. "

G: " Expert? What do you mean expert? Like she knows us inside and out or something? "

C: " Well kind of, but also not really. Simply put I watch Alan's videos so I know who you all are, and why I'm surprised that I'm even here. "

S: " Ah.. O-Okay... Strange but do they know us at all? "

M & Be: " Nope. "

S: " Okay then, I'm Second, their Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue. You'll see what they do for fun and just what their like in general some other time, we don't have time to explain all that. "

M: " Alright then, sucks to suck. "

Beast would side-eye Maroon in pure annoyance, while Maroon smirked, being cocky as always.

The rest of breakfast was mostly silence, maybe a few words, but pretty much only silence. After breakfast finally ended Yellow, Beast, Maroon, and Red would go to their rooms. Yellow would continue studying the command block, and Red would go to feed his parrots.

-In Beast's room-

Beast was bored, as they went to sit on his bed. Practically nothing was in their room other than a dresser, a desk, and the bed they were sitting on.

Be POV: " A room of boredom when I'm already bored, that sure does help a lot. " They'd look over at the dresser, just wondering if anything was in there. First drawer, nothing... Second drawer, nothing... Third drawer, nothing... Fourth drawer... A sewing machine! " gasp! Oh isn't it my lucky day! This is just what I need to cure my boredom. " They'd take the machine out of the drawer and place it on the desk, only to realize that there wasn't any fabric they could sew with. " Oh, right... " Not really knowing what else to do they'd open the two other drawers, but all that met them were cobwebs. That's just amazing, nothing to do but sit and stare at a sewing machine I can't even USE!

Beast sighed in annoyance with their hand on their face. When they eventually looked up all they saw was that machine, just sitting there. Once they finally took a closer look at it, they saw an abundance of green stickers, and then they thought of an idea.