An Introduction to Cats (Short Story)

Red was in his room, bored. He had let Rueben out to play and didn't really know what to do. He decided to go through his mob egg's and grabbed a few animal spawn eggs to prank the gang.

He was getting a few laughs pranking the color gang with wolves suddenly appearing next to them, though he ran out of wolf spawn eggs, so he just grabbed some of his cat spawn eggs.

Eh, it's good enough. He thought to himself, he then went into Cre's room only to see that they were asleep. Damn, and I thought Second slept a lot, he chuckled to himself. Instead of just walking out of their room and trying again later, he spawned a litter of cats and kittens on their bed and walked out of their room to prank some of the others.

Cre POV:

When they woke up they felt fur all around them, and when they laid up in their bed, they saw a bunch of cats. Oh my god...

When Beast walked into their room they saw Cre motionless staring with glee as cats mewed around them.

Be: " Red what did you do!? " Beast asked as he rushed out of Cre's room.

Damn that was shorter than I thought it would be :\

I'm running out of idea's, so if anyone had recommendations for stories it would be appreciated :]

Words: 227