Prank Wars

[Why did Alan have to post an April Fools video right before I was going to publish this :'>]

I'm pretty sure I'll upload this on April first, but if not then whatever.

Warning: This is very cringe, and it makes no sense at all. If you don't like these things, then maybe don't read this chapter.

Enjoi

Everyone was in the living room, planning out a very elaborate prank war for the first. Everyone wrote their name in a certain color on a slip of paper, and then put it into a bucket. Then they'd pull a name out, if it were their own name they'd put it back in the bucket, and grab another one.

Heres the line up:

TSC pranks Green

Green pranks Maroon

Blue pranks TSC

Yellow pranks Blue

Red pranks Cre

Maroon pranks Beast

Beast pranks Red

Cre pranks Yellow

Everyone goes to their rooms, either to go to sleep or to plan their attacks. Eventually, everyone was asleep by around 01:00 AM.

Blue gets up early, usually he'd wake up at around 05:00 to make breakfast, but he instead got up at 04:00. He'd go downstairs with a bucket, and fill it with water, right before grabbing ice cubes from the freezer, and putting them into the bucket. He went back up the stairs to TSC's room, and opened the door slightly, he just then realized he wasn't tall enough to reach the top of the door, and grabbed something to stand on, it was not anything like a step stool. He was able to balance the bucket on the top of the door, and put the object he was standing on back about where it was before, and then carefully leave the room without knocking the bucket down. The plan was a success, and Blue went back downstairs to actually start making breakfast.

Red got up at 05:30, thanks to his alarm, though he wasn't going to go down stairs. He knew that Cre would become frozen around cats, though not the reason why. He wanted the prank to be kind of simple, and didn't want to scare Cre much. Thus he grabbed to many cat spawn eggs for a sane stick figure. He planned on spawning them one at a time slowly around Cre, and see how she'd react.

Yellow was the last stick to actually get up early, and he knew exactly what to do to prank blue, which was get him on a diet for the day. Yellow went to Blue's room, and grabbed all of the nether wart he could find.

No way there's anymore in here, this is fricking 6 stacks of nether wart. Yellow thought. He then went back to his room, and pushed all of the nether wart under his bed. He got on his computer, and started to work.

Now it was morning, and most sticks were downstairs, other than Maroon and TSC of course. Beast never actually came up with a plan, so they were thinking of how to prank Red, though that was going to take forever.

TSC pov:

TSC woke up eventually, his vision was blurry because gravity was forcing it's way on to his eyelids, and he just wanted to eat breakfast already. He got up and out of bed, and walked towards his door, to then pull it open with his hand, everything was normal... Until he felt ice water dump all over him, and the clanking of a bucket.