Maroon's Journal #2

4/19/24

It's the third week in this hell hole and some strange things are starting to happen.

For example, I'm becoming friends with Yellow. No, I am friends with Yellow, it's strange but when me and Beast were in Cre's phone I did befriend them so that might count for something.

Speaking of Cre, they've been acting strange as well, apparently when they didn't come out of their room for literal days, they were just having a mental breakdown. Or at least that's what they tell us, the thing is that they came out every so often for food and shit, but they didn't look sad or like they were crying. More like they were lifeless, maybe bored, or just like they didn't want to talk to anyone. It's kind of suspicious to me, but I won't pry until things get stranger.

I've also gotten a strange feeling every once and a while, like I feel crowded when there's only a few people around or in the same room as me, like the color gang. It's not like I'm just annoyed with them like I usually am, but it's different, the feeling of being cramped up against a wall or being squished into a box that's to small for me. It's weird, but I'm trying to figure out what it is, maybe lemon-head knows a bit about it, or even Yellow.

I'll have to ask them about it, but I don't even know if they have any idea what I'm talking about, or if anyone does? I'll just have to try.

Oh shit, I forgot about the whole hollow head thing.

So yea, we went to see these hollow headed stick figures like Second and Beast. I think their names were Chosen, Dark and Victim? I suck at remembering names. They were nice, but also kind of annoying. Chosen kept asking so many fucking questions, especially about Cre. Like come on, can't Beast or I have the spotlight for once?

Well, anyways, I guess that's all I have to write about for today. See you later, journal.

Words: 339

I have no idea what to write, FUCK WRITERS BLOCK.

Yes, I have a lot of idea's for ships, angst and plot but I don't know what to fill the seems between them with, so I may take a little break from this book to work on my other one while I come up with idea's.

Anyways, as usual, have a good day and keep it glowing.