Musical Practice

It was 4 AM and I was thinking of how to bring Purple into this dumb story, and this magical thing popped into my brain, yippee. Enjoi.

It was an average day at the CG's house, and as in average, I mean Second passed out on the couch, Yellow not coming out of his room unless Blue makes food, Blue making new potions very loudly (aka explosions), Red playing with Reuben outside because it was to DAMN LOUD, Beast and Maroon arguing in the hallway, Cre (unlike Second) begging their brain to let them sleep, and Green wasn't listening to music strangely. Though it wasn't actually that strange for what day it was, Green was in his room tuning his guitar, it was getting repetitive once he got to the last one, but he still was enjoying it. Once he finished, he packed it up into its case and ran out of the door with it.

Outside - Red playing with Rueben, and Green running out there:

Red looked over to Green in slight surprise as to why he ran out of the house. Maybe because of how loud it was, was Green going insane?

R: " Hey Green, where are you going? "

Green turned around to Red and answered " Oh nowhere, just visiting Purple for our practice today! "

R: " Oh right you guys are doing that, well have fun! "

G: " Thanks, you have fun with Rueben! " Green would climb the edge of Alan's computer up to the file where the nether portal was, instead of taking the one that led to the nether, Green went into a folder, where a replica of the portal that leads to MT's house lies, and hops inside that one.

MT's house - Before Green had entered the portal:

MT was out getting groceries, while Purple was on their violin preparing for Greens' arrival. They'd been playing in silence since MT left, but they finally thought that they were ready (They have high standards for themselves). They heard the front door open, MT was home with bags of groceries. Purple went down the stairs to help get the rest of the groceries, but MT stopped them from going outside.

MT: " Don't worry about it Purple, I got them already. "

P: " Oh, okay. Are you sure, do I need to go out and check-

MT: " I know I got them all Purple, you don't have to help all the time you know. It's not like you're my, right hand anymore. "

They both didn't like bringing up what happened in the past, they both almost died after all.

MT goes to the couch, he feels slightly worried about Purple as they go back upstairs to wax their violin bow. MT knows how much Purple wants to and does help him nowadays, though it wasn't as much as when he was the "King of The Nether", though it feels nice to have someone with him after so long, it isn't the same always having to assure Purple that he didn't need help.

When MT turns on the TV, Green pops out of the trapdoor on the floor with his guitar, getting out of it and brushing himself off, he notices MT staring at him, with football playing in the background.

G: " Oh hey King-

MT: "That's MT to you... "

G: " O-Oh right, anyways MT. Don't worry about me I'm just here to practice with Purple, like we arranged. "

MT: " ... Well then go ahead with the practice. "

G: " I, will. "

Green headed upstairs, kind of sweating. (He is easily terrified by a stare from MT)

Purple heard a knock on their door, and they got excited thinking it was Green. And when they opened the door they did see Green.

P: " Green! You're here! "

G: " Heh yeah, you ready to practice? "

P: " Of course I am! Let's get to it right now! "

Purple grabs their violin and puts their wax away, while Green unpacks his guitar. Green starts playing slowly, and Purple starts adding themselves into the song with their violin. MT could hear their playing, and it sounded pretty good, Purple had gotten better and he slightly smiled.

-1 hour of playing later-

Green and Purple had packed away their instruments, and they decided to talk for a bit before Green would have to go.

G: " So, do you remember about the guests that I texted you about? "

P: " O-Oh yes, wasn't it like uh... C-Cresant..? M... M-something? "

G: " Heh, close. Cre, Maroon, and Beast. "

P: " Oh, yes right. "

G: " You know, you're getting better at the violin Purple, at least better than I last saw you play "

Purple smiles a bit and chuckles " Heh, thanks.. " Purple responded, Atleast Green thinks I'm getting better... Purple thunk.

Idk what else to put so I think I'll end it here, uhh- yeah. Should I start adding more lore into this, like with my characters I mean, I've been thinking about it a bit but I shouldn't stress ya'll out with lore, lore, and even more lore, so just tell me ig. Anyways have a nice day/night and see ya'll another time, and keep it glowing.

861 Words