Creepy Forest's

Enjoi

The CG had decided to show Maroon, Beast, and Cre around Minecraft, and at the moment everyone was packing their things.

M: " Do we really have to see this stupid 'mine and craft' thing? "

B: " Yes. But trust me, it'll be fun! "

G: " Hopefully. "

B: " What do you mean hopefully!? We always have fun when we go into Minecraft! "

G: " Mhm, you tell yourself that when we meet another witch. "

B: " That was ONE TIME! "

G: " And we all almost died that 'one time'. "

Be: " Geez, and I thought me and Maroon fought a lot. "

Y: " Okay, break it up you two, let's just go already. "

B: " Yeah, let's just get going, and introduce you all to the world of Minecraft! "

The eight of them hopped into a nether portal, and started walking through it to a different portal, while Blue told the three all about the Nether.

B: " This is the Nether, it's hot because of all the lava that is just here somehow. There are also these things called striders, who walk on the lava, and you can ride them! This biome were in is called the Crimson Forest, it's all red, as you can see, but it's wood is very pretty. Now this biome is the Warped Forest, it's all blue, or sort of teal-ish, and so is it's wood. Watch as we enter the some-what cold, or shall I say misty, biome of the Basalt Deltas, it's grey and dry, mostly because it's not as hot as the rest of the Nether. "

S: " You can stop talking Blue, were at the portal already. "

B: " Oh, okay! "

All of them went through the portal, and as they all stepped foot on the blocky grass, they felt rain pour down on them.

Y: " Oh, I didn't know it was going to rain today. "

C: " Eh, it's fine. "

R: " What if we go into that forest? It doesn't look like the rain is making it through the tree's. "

CG: " Sure. "

They all walked over to the Dark Forest, where the rain wasn't dripping through the thick sets of leaves, it was strangely warm in the biome, but it helped with the cold rain that just fell on them.

Y: " Well, we will probably be here for a while... Or at least until the rain calms... "

R: " Oh, idea! What if we all split up, and meet up back here in an hour or two? "

M: " Eh, why not? Nothing better to do. "

They all split up into groups of two, except Green and Cre because they just wanted to be alone at that moment I guess.

TSC & Red POV:

They had walked in an eastwards direction, where there was actually quite a lot of flowers.

R: " Heh, look at all of these tulips! I didn't think that there would be any in a Dark Forest, I mean they call it the 'Dark Forest' for a reason right? "

S: " Yeah, they're pretty nice aren't they? "

Red would grab a few of the tulips, with some pollen flying up.

R: " They sure are! "

While they continued walking and chatting, Red was weaving the tulips into a sort of flower crown. Eventually he had finished weaving it, and he stood on his tippy toes to put it on Second's head.