Maroon's Journal #1

I don't know how I came up with this but I'll explain what it is basically. This is a peak into Maroon's personal life, and sneak peaks for upcoming chapters. Honestly there's nothing to interesting that comes from these they're really just extra chapters for whenever I don't know what to write about. Anyways enjoi.

4/11/24

Today marks the second week being in this weird computer with all of these weird stick figures, they've been introducing us to program after program recently, and now I'm hearing the Blue and Yellow one talk about this "mine and craft" thing, whatever that is.

Granted this mine and craft program does sound sort of interesting, it's not like anything really engaging has been happening anyways.

April fools was funny as someone may expect, but I didn't succeed in my prank so I had to get EGGED. At least Beast got some egg in their hair as well, I can still smell it even after they took like seven showers.

Back to the topic of this mine and craft thing, the only thing that I suspect is from mine and craft is Rueben, or the Red one's pig. And I have some valid reasons why to think that.

1. He's 3D, un like us stick figures.

2. He only oinks, he does talk like us at all.

3. He seems to like potions, a lot, and I'm pretty sure those are from mine and craft too.

Besides mine and craft some other things have started happening with me, and my relationship with the others strange enough. The Yellow one and I have become pretty okay friends, and he's even shown me how some of his code works. It's interesting, but I don't want to take the title of nerd pro so I'll leave him to all of the coding masterpiece's. Oh and I think he has a crush on the Blue one, he acts so different around him, I SHIP IT!

Well I guess nothing interesting has happened other than that, maybe something cool will happen in mine and craft, but I guess there's no real way to tell.

Words: 348

Short chapter but I needed to make something.

The next chapter should most likely come out by the end of April, and if not than early May.

Anyways, with that said, don't let testing take over your mind set, and keep it glowing.