Scott

Perfection.

Complete utter perfection.

He had sandy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a-a twelve pack... Did it help that he was shirtless? He had a prefect V And his pants hung dangerously low. Gods his biceps chest everything! He was prefect!

But strangely that disturbed me. What if I didn't want perfect? What if I wanted imperfection? I looked at Nia. She looked mad and was it jealousy? She leaned in and whispered

"stop gawking and say hi... Oh and you got a little drool on your chin hun" I stared at her and wiped my mouth "h-hi i'm Felicia b-but everyone calls me f-Feli" he smiled.. Oh gods if enchdina wouldn't have killed me his smile sure did

"hi i'm Scott!" He said. He looked like a surfer, prefect tan, great body, everything! " umm hi Scott uh i'm gonna be staying here for a while"I said weakly "determined or undetermined?" He asked "uh......"

"she's undetermined babe" nia said answering for me. Babe?... Ohh that's why she was mad when I was staring at Scott!

They're dating!! I blushed at my stupidity

"ok well Feli you can set up over by the corner since we don't have any extra bunks" he said he brought be a sleeping bag and I put my things down. I hid the money knowing hermes kids were thieves.

I looked at the letter. I hadn't opened it yet. I wandered what it said. What if it was a joke. All this, Scott, nia, chiron, camp, storm..... Oh gosh Storm! His eyes... They were so alluring... And his lips were not helping. They were so so kissable! Agghhh!!! Stupid hormones! "so Feli?"

I looked at Scott and Nia "what?" Nia laughed "I asked... Who do you think your godly parent is?"

Scott smiled his voice deep. I smiled. "i don't kno-"? Honestly I had no clue. With the grey eyed lady who was supposedly my mum and the letter, the strange connection with Athena's cabin. I smiled proudly.

"I honestly don't know" I knew that was a lie . But they seemed to buy it cause they went back to talking.

But I knew exactly who my godly parent was and I was proud. And somehow I knew so was she.

A/N sorry short chapter but this one was needed for the story. Plz don't forget to comment and vote! Bye have a nice day my sassy carrots :)