Loos

Pov Roseanne Park

Pov Roseanne Park

I tried to close my eyes for the thousandth time and go to sleep, but who said all those thoughts would let me? not to mention the fact that traveling by plane still made me extremely nervous.

The fact that I was alone and didn't know what to expect when I arrived in Australia made everything worse. I was finally coming around after the last conversation with Lisa, she put all the points cleanly and transparently, which was one of the things I admired about her. She was honest, even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear. After finding out that my face was surfing everywhere it was hard not to freak out, in fact it seemed that I wasn't the problem, I knew what fame brought with it, the problem was those around me who could suffer from it, especially my parents.

I sighed and turned to the other side of the small bed on the plane. I wanted so much to see them and Jisoo again, but Lisa told me that it would be better if I didn't go to my house first. As much as Dong-hae and I thought the speculation was absurd, we couldn't help but laugh knowing that they were betting everything they had on the idea that we were a couple. He had shown himself to be a really loyal friend and hadn't taken advantage of the situation at any point. I know that, of course, Lisa would never let it happen, but I trusted him and I already missed his friendship too.

I bit my lower lip when I thought of that word, miss, I had already admitted to myself that I was completely in love with Lisa, even though I was afraid and even though I knew it wasn't right with Lisa being my boss and the owner of the record company I would be working for in a short time, how would we take this relationship? one thing I knew was that we couldn't go around holding hands, that would bring her a lot of problems.

I didn't know what to expect when I set foot in Australia again, Lisa had made everything ready for my arrival but decided not to tell me anything at all, according to her, in order to protect my whereabouts, she really wanted me not to go through any exposure trauma as she knew that the only thing I was worried about was her and my parents.

[...]

When I finally arrived in Australia, I was greeted by Miya in person at the airport, and I felt at ease with her at that point; surely she already knew that I was no longer a secretary, in fact I never was.

She told me we were going to a hotel that Lalisa had already booked and I was calling her at that moment.

- Hello.

- Good morning, Lisa. - I spoke a little nervously, even on the phone I still had those reactions.

- Good morning Chae, how was your flight?

- Chae? - I asked with a frown.

- Hmm, I thought of a way to call you more easily and less casually, but if you don't like it I can go back to calling you by your first name.