Turbulent night

POV Roseanne Park

POV Roseanne Park

— So it will be this weekend. -Lisa repeated as she leafed through some papers on her desk.

— Yes, I told you, don't you remember?

- I had forgotten. She-she said, leaving the papers aside to face me. — This weekend we would have a party, I wanted you to go.

— I'm really sorry, I'd love to go but it's my best friend's graduation and I can't miss it.

— He will be away for 5 days. - Lisa repeated the same phrases for the third time, the first time I spoke to her about graduation Lisa seemed to accept it very well, but when Jisoo finally informed her of the date she seemed to be backing down. — Five days of school missed.

— Lisa, I promise to make it up to you when I get back, I can take classes late on the weekend, I don't mind.

- I care. -she said in a serious tone. — I don't want to see you killing yourself studying.

— It's only 5 days. - I said trying to soften my voice, being nervous wouldn't help anything and I knew that Lisa was doing me a big favor.

After all, I was training, taking a 5-day break would delay my results considerably.

— Can you come back a day early at least?

— Okay, I can talk to Jisoo and explain the situation.

— In order not to waste too much of the last day, I'll ask for the jet to pick you up at night, by the afternoon you should be here again.

— Thank you really. - I said smiling radiantly. — I'm going to take advantage of the break to finish my bags, will you go with me to the airport?

— I won't make it, I made an appointment to go out with Jennie tonight. - my smile faded a little but I tried to hide it, I didn't want to make a jealous scene even though I was with him.

— Okay, I'm going to go sort my things. - I said, standing up.

Lisa did the same, approaching and leaving a peck on my lips, her expression showed that she wanted to tell me something and I waited patiently. But she seemed to have given up.

— I'll let you know the right time and location for your flight, but don't worry, a driver will take you there.

— Alright, see you later if you have time.

I left her room going straight to my dorm, I thought it was strange that Lisa didn't want to accompany me or wasn't so worried about saying goodbye, was she upset about the trip?, it was a fact that she didn't really like the idea of ​​me spending 4 days outside but I saw it more from a professional side than a sentimental one, since Lisa saying what she felt was a complete denial.

I finished packing my bags trying to focus on Jisoo's happiness, I was happy to be able to give her a worthy gift. Lisa paid an amount every month to the artists under a signed contract, as I had practically no expenses as I earned everything from clothes to food, the money was being saved.