Farewell

POV Roseanne Park

POV Roseanne Park

I felt my head hurt when I opened my eyes for the first time, I moved a little in bed watching Jisoo do the same.

I tried to remember the night before, only flashbacks came, I really wasn't good at drinking that much, my best friend and I used the excuse that "you only live once" and there went several bottles of alcohol, it was the first time that we drank so much.

I got up carefully so as not to wake Jisoo and went to the bathroom, passing by the mirror and seeing my deplorable state, I got into the cold shower holding myself back so as not to scream and wake Jisoo, I closed my eyes feeling the water hit my body but suddenly a The tightness in my chest made me reach for it, I closed my eyes tighter when I noticed my memory returning.

The first name that came to mind, Lisa the second Min-ji, I remembered to call Lisa after receiving a confusing message from her but she didn't answer me and I called the last time before going to sleep still dizzy but it wasn't her voice What I first heard on the phone was Min-ji's voice, the hoarse voice of someone who had just woken up and then Lisa's, probably both of them in the same room.

I didn't realize when I started crying, the tears joined the water that ran down my body and one word screamed in my mind, "idiot" yes I was a complete idiot without even taking it off, knowing that I would get hurt an hour or so later. Another time, instead of walking away, I dove in head first, I fell in love with her and her touch, and now, even though I was heartbroken, I wanted to hear her say that everything was a misunderstanding.

Even though I knew there was no possible explanation for that situation, so I just needed to get away for a bit?, 3 days were enough for her to be with Min-ji who she hated so much when she was with me. I didn't want to hear Lisa's voice or look into her eyes for a long time, but how could I do that when I belonged to her record company?

Why was I so bad?, after all, Lisa and I were nothing, we were just sex and maybe a little attachment on her part, but it wasn't dating, it wasn't a serious thing, right?, and why was I crying.

I turned off the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and staring at my swollen eyes, my head throbbed and I reached for it. I was going to leave that same day at night.

As much as I wanted to, I wouldn't run away from going back to Korea, my career was the most important thing in my life and I would never harm it.

So yes I would come back, but I didn't want to face Lisa so soon I was tired, tired of having something and not having it at the same time tired of getting hurt.

I would focus on my music and my things, loving someone would only get in my way, I had to make at least one sensible decision.

I left the bathroom watching Jisoo open her eyes and look in my direction.

— My god, my head is going to explode. - He smiled when he saw his face.

— Maybe we exaggerated a little. - I said, opening Jisoo's wardrobe and taking a t-shirt, I only put on panties since the t-shirt covered my body up to the knee.