Trapped wrists

POV Roseanne Park

POV Roseanne Park

— Do you think you can achieve that grade? - Brian asked, showing me what he intended on paper, I smiled at him, shaking my head. — Come on, Rose, don't you want to try?

- I want. - I said a little nervously. — I'm just afraid of going out of tune.

— Not even if you tried really hard would this happen, come on. - Brian got up, going to the chair that was in front of me before, I was also sitting.

He strummed a melody on the strings that was not part of any song, it was only used for rehearsals.

I looked at the note and the lyrics and tried for the first time to reach it, but I backed away when I saw that I had entered the melody wrong, Brian was still playing patiently waiting for me, I tried again, looking at the sheet in front of me again. I closed my eyes and sang at once, watching Brian smile when I opened my eyes, he didn't seem surprised, it was amazing how he knew everything I could do, before I knew it myself.

We spent a few more long minutes on that note and I was happy to have finally managed to reach it, after we finished the singing class I went straight to the dance class, only stopping to change my clothes and put on a more comfortable one.

Fortunately I was improving a lot in that class, I tried to forget who had made my schedule but sometimes it was very difficult, after all I had spent many uncomfortable afternoons next to Min-ji.

Start the class that wouldn't take long that day, I got excited when I remembered that the next one would be about instruments and I was improving myself more on the piano since with acoustic guitar the difficulties were very few.

All my schedules were properly organized in the morning, I had class time for lunch, afternoon coffee and dinner, I could no longer just sit in the cafeteria and eat whatever I wanted, I followed a regimented diet to keep my energy and physique in good health. day and I noticed my body gaining much more resistance with it.

I was in the middle of the class when Myia interrupted us saying that Lisa wanted to talk to me in her office, I found it strange because we didn't have any unfinished business and as I walked towards her I felt butterflies in my stomach, was I missing something? That had started to become a real fear for me to disappoint her in some way.

— She said what is it? -I asked when we stopped in front of her door.

— She didn't say, she just asked me to call you. - Myia opened the door for me and then left.

I looked at Lisa who didn't seem worried or angry, on the contrary she was completely calm.

- Did something happen?. - She got up, coming towards me and locking the door behind us.

—Yes.-She said, pulling me by the waist. — I missed you.

- I do not believe this. - I said, smiling in relief. — What a shock, Lisa, I thought I had done something wrong. -I placed my arms around her neck.