South Korea

I'm going to introduce two characters who will be part of the chapters from now on.

Pov Lalisa Manoban

Pov Lalisa Manoban

I looked over to see that Jennie was already asleep, a miracle since I always fell asleep first. As my leg went up and down in a nervous tic that I couldn't contain, I thought about everything that had happened a few hours earlier.

Rose getting into the car with me and agreeing to travel, I had taken her with me, I thought she would feel uncomfortable with Jennie and the driver in the same car, so I explained it to my best friend and she understood perfectly.

Now Rose was in another wing of the jet, alone. I wondered if she'd gone to sleep, if it would be too much of an intrusion to go to her and check if everything was all right.

She needed support at that moment, she had no one with her.

I put all those reasons together and got up from the armchair and walked over to where she was standing. I stopped in front of the little door and put my hand up to it, but I stepped back at the same moment, I wanted to understand why all my posture seemed to give way when it came to that girl.

As I turned around I heard the door opening.

- Damn. - I cursed softly and looked over to see Rose coming out of her little space.

- What's up? - she asked, also embarrassed to find me there.

I turned to face her and smiled.

- Yes, well, I was going to see if you needed anything.

I said, sitting down on the sofa. She continued to stand, running her hand through her hair and putting it to one side.

- I just couldn't sleep, it's my first plane trip.

- You've never traveled before? - she nodded. - You can sit down if you like. - I said, pointing to the vacant side of the sofa.

She was wearing blue cloth shorts and a T-shirt of the same color, not sleeping clothes but comfortable casual clothes. She sat down facing me, took a cushion and placed it in front of her body.