Cake

Comment and vote x
Music
~~~
Closed doors
Where do you go
Desperado

Comment and vote xMusic ~~~Closed doors Where do you go Desperado

~~~

"Alena we're going to be late hurry Adrian is bringing us!"I could hear Teo screaming from the bottom of the stairs, but I felt numb as if nothing mattered, I was finally done. I finished covering my newly made bruises on my face and grabbed my bag leaving the room

"date prisa que ya llegamos tarde" (hurry we're already late) Adrian mocked teos stressed state; I barley found the humour I usually would, I only nodded, walked away and out to the car.

~~~
The car ride was quiet with tension building with each minute that traveled by, "so they told you?" Adrian spoke his voice low and husky "yes." "Told you what?" Matteos nosey ass butted in as we stopped "I'll tell you later bro" Adrian told him seeing my trance like state

Seeing him will make it worse, what if he thinks it's my fault? If I'm the reason this whole thing has started.

We were standing at the office signing in late when Diego slumped in. My heart raced Adrian took notice pushing me behind him slightly "name and form class?"the office lady asked snapping me out of my swallowing thoughts. I gave her what she asked and we all went towards our classes, Diego followed me, our class being the same that is.

"Late. take a seat"the teachers frustration pounding through his tone "there's a project and since you two are both already late together you can finish the work together, fair enough?"he asked rhetorically leaving us more angered than we'd walked in.

A project for home ec, ugh.

He told us what we where to be making but I realised Diego's ass was sleeping "why are you always staring"he groaned as if the first he'd spoken the whole morning. I was about to say something but he was right; though how did he know I was looking anyway,

"you have to bring me to yours after school"he said so reluctantly as if a gun where being held to his head. My face must've been in mid shock when he spoke again "you were told, weren't you?"he asked before breaking the sarcasm turning into his more real tone. "yeah I was"my head fell and I immediately got the sick feeling back remembering the conversation me and my papá had last night.

~~~

We were told we were to make a wedding cake and said this is our final assignment mark meaning it counts. A wedding cake a fucking wedding cake just what I needed. "And the winners get dinner for 2, at one of the most expensive and hard to get into restaurants in town". I wasn't overly fussed on getting the reservation, but the drive to win overpowered "we are winning this" I stated to be met with an annoying remark "no. You can win it alone, I'm not doing this for shit."

"There is no getting out of this, and if you think there is your parents will be called" the comment made Diego groan again "no ima have to"he yapped. I can't see his parents forcing him to do anything