6.13 - Confession

What was supposed to come came.

Not long after, I met someone from the United CI during a mission.

Country Z is a country with extremely low economic criminals and crime rates. It is abnormal to meet so many people from so many organizations at once. They are hunting dogs for economic criminals and dirty capitalists. As expected, several people came to the door.

"Jiang, the old man asked you to go back. I heard that you got tripped up in Wenrou Township?"

The brown-haired young man said with a smile: "It's difficult, do you want me to report it for you?"

Jiang He punched him, rushed over and pushed the man to the ground, pressing his cold fingers on his temples, "Do you dare to touch him?"

Almost all the people who joined the CI were very skilled. As the main person in charge of this mission, the brown-haired young man was naturally very skilled, but that moment was so fast that it was almost inevitable. He had already predicted it. Jiang He wanted to make a move but still couldn't avoid it.

Full of violent anger.

Most economic crimes are committed by capitalists. They have a lot of money and hire many warriors, so the investigators are generally very skilled.

The young man raised his hand and said, "Hitting me will not help. The old man is very angry. You know the consequences, right? Your little lover is an ordinary person, and we will be retaliated for bringing too many bugs to justice. Don't worry about being implicated." he?"

He stared at Jiang He with a deep meaning, "To solve the problem, we must solve it from the source."

Jiang He's eyelids twitched and he let him go.

"Just pretend I haven't seen you."

The young man spread his hands and said, "That's not possible. I have ordered you to take you back."

From that day on, Jiang He received messages every now and then. Sometimes he could vaguely see someone wandering nearby, and sometimes he would greet him like an acquaintance.

There was even a time when Xi Rong was stuffed with a bouquet of flowers when he came back from outside.

Xi Rong complained softly, "What kind of flower is this? I've never seen it before, and it's not my favorite rose."

When Jiang He saw the flowers, he quickly took them down and threw them away, throwing them all into the trash can.

"Not a nice flower."

It is the symbol flower of United CI, the cornflower.

He was actually sent to Xi Rong's arms.

They were threatening him.

Xi Rong thought he was weird and couldn't tell what it was. When asked if he had been busy recently, he didn't say anything.

Jiang He became even more silent, even getting distracted while cooking.

Roy has also disappeared recently, mysteriously. I don't know what the two of them do? Could he really be the Cowherd?

Both of them are quite tall in appearance and figure.

It's very in line with the tastes of rich women and famous ladies.

Otherwise, why are you so rich?

Several times Xi Rong wanted to find something to eat for him in the middle of the night, but Jiang He was not there. However, his neighbor next door heard someone coming down and opened the door immediately.