1.22 - Break out

Xi Rong just shook his hand and quickly separated.

Oops.

He had been touched by Lu Feng's hand just now. He had been holding it for so long without letting go. The feeling of closeness made him feel comfortable all over, especially after he had finished escaping. Now that he was quiet, almost every cell in his body was feeling the touch. The excitement of touch.

It was comfortable and touched, and he seemed to want to fall asleep with this feeling of satisfaction, but his reason immediately made him let go of Lu Feng's hand.

Too much.

He had just been led away with his life for so long. From the dormitory to the teaching building, there were countless times when he might have died, but it was Lu Feng who saved him.

It's safe now.

She also thought of treating the person as a tool, and kept rubbing against him without letting go of his hand.

Fortunately, Lu Feng didn't know he was sick.

If you knew, you would definitely think he is a pervert...

Lu Feng is not Lu Sheng. In Lu Feng's memory, he is a bad person. Now, his impression may be better, but he may dislike him for some reasons.

Such as this strange disease.

Even Xi Rong didn't know why he had it.

If you continue to hold it now and Lu Feng needs to stick to it, he might see through it.

Because Lu Feng is so smart.

The unbearable feeling of separation the moment the fingertips left made Xi Rong grit his teeth. Recently, he was caught by Lu Shengyang. When he ran away from the dormitory to the teaching resources building, he felt that the distance was so far that there was no end. But when he arrived, he realized that less than 20 seconds had passed. Half an hour, the contact time is too short, and the addiction to Xi Rong has not been completely solved.

Lu Feng squatted beside the sofa and wanted to touch Xi Rong again, but Xi Rong had already gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

The not-so-smart brother doesn't hide at all.

She seemed so unwilling to separate, her beautiful eyes were still looking at his hand, her nose was red, it looked like she was about to cry because he took his hand away.

But.

She refused to speak, and was afraid that he would know, so she deliberately refused to let him touch her, and even hid when he passed by.

It seems that she has some secret thoughts and is extremely afraid of being known by him, so she would rather go against her own feelings.

A smile appeared in Lu Feng's eyes unconsciously, "Rong Rong is sweating a lot. Can I get some tissues?"

When he said this, he was so gentle that he didn't realize it, very softly, like a coaxer.

Seeing Xi Rong nod slightly, he went to find something.

The doors and windows were all closed. I had already inspected the room when I entered it, and there was no danger.

He got up to look for something in the cabinet and turned on the air conditioner.

Xi Rong's clothes were soaked from running around. He would get cold when he was still. Lu Feng was afraid that he would catch a cold and turned on the air conditioner before looking for anything.

After rummaging through several cabinets, I finally found a new, unopened blanket. I sniffed it and found it had no smell. I opened it and shook it before giving it to Xi Rong.