8.7 - Original

He is actually Xi Rong, the hostage from Yan Kingdom?

How could it be such a coincidence?

Not a coincidence.

In fact, they are quite destined.

Originally, he should be the first person the lonely seventh prince of Yan State saw when he came to Chu State.

It was such a coincidence that the emperor gave him the important task of welcoming Xi Rong.

The territory of Yan State was only half of that of Chu State, and there were serious internal conflicts and no strong external troops.

I vaguely heard that the seventh prince of the Yan Kingdom was extremely unpopular. I wonder what bad things happened in the Yan Kingdom. I heard that the seventh prince was almost executed several times.

It was just about time to select a prince to come to the Chu Kingdom. Although the seventh prince was treated as an abandoned son and came to the Yan Kingdom, it was heard that he came voluntarily and volunteered.

So how much do you hate Yan State, so you voluntarily go to a strange country to be a hostage?

When the two countries go to war, the first person to be killed is the hostage prince.

Even in peacetime, how can it be easy to live with the hostages from the enemy country?

Generally, they will be bullied and looked down upon by others. What's even worse is that if the hostage of a small country is in a big country, in order to survive, they will be attached to the powerful and entertain others.

Zheng Yuan suddenly stood up!

"Your Majesty? Your Majesty, what's wrong with you?"

What kind of life did you spend in Yan State? He didn't even hesitate to take such a big risk to come to Chu State.

Now the second prince treats him so warmly, values ​​him so much, and takes him under his wing.

Why?

original.

If he had waited a little longer that day, he would have been able to pick up the person if he had only waited a moment or two longer.

He fell in love with the beautiful little hostage prince at first sight today, which shows that he was destined in the past life. It shows that if he had met her that day, he would have fallen in love with her very much.

It is said that he later tried all possible means to get to know him. It is said that he even treated Xu Zhong, his confidant, with courtesy.

That day, he saw Xu Zhong at the door of Qin Shu Pavilion holding a gift to show his courtesy.

Who is Xu Zhong? What a selfish person, most people can't see him.

He appears to be groveling, but in reality he is proud.

Why didn't he pay attention to such an abnormal thing?

He even said that the Yan State hostage prince wanted to curry favor with him, which he didn't even bother with.

Did these words reach Xi Rong's ears?

Just now, he introduced himself as the eldest son of Zheng Guogong. What was his Xi Rong expression?

He forgot.

He only remembered that the second prince arrived soon, and led everyone into the venue happily.

If he had received someone at that time, he would have paid more attention when he saw Xu Zhong at the door of Qin Shu Pavilion that day.

At that time, when the poor little hostage prince was begging for support everywhere, he only had to gently extend his hand. What does the second prince have to do now?