7.20 - Clothing

I finally found out his name the next day.

Ridiculously.

I recited it silently several times and lingered on the bed before putting on my clothes.

I don't know if I haven't slept in hundreds of years.

Monks generally don't need much sleep, but they don't sleep completely. Sometimes they will take a nap for an hour a day, and sometimes they will take a nap every half a month, but it is very common and they mostly meditate.

Because demon cultivators have inner demons, meditation will not focus on cultivation like the righteous monks. Instead, it is very energy-consuming. Therefore, demon cultivators need more sleep than righteous monks.

I haven't slept for hundreds of years, and my mental state is already quite bad.

It is usually difficult to fall asleep alone, but now that someone is around, it is even more important to be alert. I didn't expect to sleep for an hour.

I woke up feeling better than ever.

I thought to myself that this pampered servant was indeed of some use. Although he was a little crybaby and couldn't warm the bed, it could make him sleep.

I have put on my clothes. It is the feather coat I wore when I came yesterday.

The Demon Lord looked at the material, and it turned out to be a heaven-level magic weapon. The material was extremely expensive.

But it's not appropriate to still wear the same clothes as before, with few changes.

There are naturally few impurities in a monk's body, and coupled with the dust-removing technique, there is usually no need to change or wash clothes.

But the Renwuji Sect is such a big sect, and he, the majestic Demon Lord, finally has a favored attendant that he likes, but he can't even change his clothes?

So he went down early in the morning and asked his beloved attendants to pick out clothes in the morning.

Good stuff for the top.

The Wuji Sect has a specialized clothing department. Most of them are ordinary monks, but there are also demon cultivators. They are people from some small sects who live under the Wuji Sect. They work here to find jobs and keep their families safe.

The entire Demon Sect turns to them to make clothes. The Wuji Sect's uniforms are uniform, and two sets are issued every year, which is enough. This department is very idle many times a year, and when it is free, it will help some Wuji Sect cadres to make clothes. Of course, there are wives and concubines to spoil. Waiter's clothes.

This time the word got passed on.

"The Demon Lord's pet attendants are coming to pick out clothes. Let's take out all the best clothes. In the morning, the Demon Lord will come with his pet attendants to pick out clothes!"

After this order, the entire clothing department was in a state of panic. They were all busy with this and took out all the good clothes from the bottom of the box.

Consideration was also given to what kind of clothing the pampering attendant would need.

The messenger added: "This is the first time that the Demon Lord has a pampered servant. He just kidnapped him yesterday and carried him back to his dormitory to sleep. This shows how much he loves him. In addition to practicing and training, our Demon Lord usually When have you ever been so kind to others? You must satisfy the Demon Lord."

Having said that, the people in the clothing department were even more cautious and could not rush the production for a while. Fortunately, the wives and concubines of other cadres also came to make clothes, so they took out all the best clothes, thirty-two sets. , various styles, which is the limit.