4.10 - Meet

Xi Rong was not prepared at all and wanted to come back to get something. His manager told him that Shen Ye was here?

Although he shouted sweetly, he had no intention of meeting. According to the original plot, he would not meet Shen Ye. What was Shen Ye doing here?

Could it be that he went too far to teach him a lesson?

Maybe Shen Ye couldn't stand the variety show he recently appeared on, so he came to warn him.

The original plot was that Xi Rong was disgusted by Shen Ye and ignored him. Coupled with the groundless support scandal, he quit the entertainment industry.

He hasn't done anything to grab resources yet, and this day has come so quickly?

【Won't】

Xi Rong breathed a sigh of relief. Alpha said that the character cannot be destroyed. If the plot is accidentally changed, a lot of points may be deducted. It should be more serious, right?

[If the host does not collapse the character design, the changes in the plot will not be counted on the host. The changes in other NPCs are not the cause and effect of the host. The original plot setting is just a simulation. The immersive copy was created to explore a more reasonable direction, but it turns out that The plot is the best route researched by the system and generally will not change. 】

It turns out that's the case, just don't deduct points from him.

This place is very remote, and I don't know where Shen Ye came from.

He was at the house he assigned yesterday, and the agent said he had been waiting for him for more than half an hour.

Xi Rong will rely on him in the entertainment industry in the future. When he came in, he took out a small mirror from his pocket and took a look at it. He deliberately pulled down Zhang Yang's hair to look good.

I heard that older people like good children. Whether he will be popular in the entertainment industry in the future depends on him.

This small tile-roofed house didn't have many rooms. Apart from the kitchen, it was the only room that could accommodate guests. The moment he opened the door, Xi Rong had already thought of what to say later, but he was still stunned when he saw the person.

Shen Ye is so young.

When he was young, his parents said that they had a godfather for him to keep him safe and not naughty. Although he lived abroad, his father was very traditional and had many customs and habits from his hometown. If a child is crying and naughty, he can find something to support him. It can be a stone, a tree, a bridge, the moon, etc., or of course it can be a person.

Xi Rong didn't know about this, he just thought he had an extra godfather. Shen Ye's name was always in his address book, but he and the adults had no common language and had no contact.

It wasn't until his father passed away and he entered the entertainment industry that he finally thought of Shen Ye. I heard that Shen Ye was a big shot in the entertainment industry. Who would he look for if not him?

I just didn't expect it to be so young.

The moment he opened the door, Shen Ye was standing in front of the window. He didn't know what he was looking at. The first thing he saw was his cold profile.

Wearing an expensive suit, he is tall and big, probably about the same height as Shen Hua. Just standing there makes him feel oppressive.

Just looking at the profile of the face, you can see the high bridge of the nose and deep eyes. The narrow eyes can't tell what the specific look is, with a slight gray color.