5.12 - Personnel

【......】

[Alpha warns the host not to seduce the male protagonist now. 】

[Xi Rong: I, I don't...]

Alpha said seduction.

No way.

Normal growth experience according to the age of the character.

[If there is unspeakable behavior before the age of 18, the host will be forcibly blocked from the world and end the world early. 】

Xi Rong:......

He knows.

It's just a moment to enter the character and nod.

Fortunately, Alpha even reminded me.

Even if you don't remind me, nothing will happen.

【. 】Yeah?

I could vaguely hear Alpha chuckling.

Is this what Zhi Xiao thinks?

At this moment, Zhi Xiao's face was already red. As the young master's personal book boy, he had to serve the young master for everything except reading, eating and playing.

The master said that the young master has been entrusted to him to serve, and he must serve him well.

But he was also very new to this situation, and he didn't have much experience.

One night about half a year ago, I dreamed that the young master was cuddling with him. The kind of cuddling was different from when they were young, holding the young master in their arms while climbing trees, or supporting the young master.

To be more intimate, the young master would be in his arms, holding him and smiling at him.

It was the same when I woke up the next morning.

But he is a little more mature than Xi Rong, and he also vaguely knows what it is, and he has read too many miscellaneous books to know this situation.

During that time, I didn't dare to face the young master. I always felt as if the things I did in my dreams had stained the young master.

I didn't expect that the young master would be like this now.

I don't know if it was because he was stimulated by drinking, or if his eyes were tainted by some shit in that filthy Tianxianglou, but the young master was confused and developed the secondary sexual characteristics of a boy.

Zhi Xiao's heart was beating fast, his hands were shaking, and his words were trembling. He didn't know what he was feeling guilty about.

"Master, this, this is not an illness..."

"What's it if it's not illness?"

"Young Master has grown up..." Zhi Xiao's voice almost sounded like smoke, "I, my servant, will serve you."

.......

Xi Rong's face was flushed, and the moisture on his body was wiped dry.

Wrapping him up in the warm nightgown hanging outside, Zhi Xiao carried him to the bed.

The room with the bathtub in the back room is not far from Xi Rong's bed, and can be opened from the outside.

Xi Rong put his head outside and waited for Zhi Xiao to come over and wipe his hair.

In the past, I usually walked to the bed by myself after taking a shower. This was the first time that Zhi Xiao carried me, and I realized how easy it was for him to carry me.