2.2 - Your Highness

According to legend, there is a Rose Castle deep in the misty forest. Its gorgeous architecture and endless gorgeous red roses bloom all over the mountains and fields. The wealthy nobles spent their entire lives and wealth building it and carved marble sculptures that countless artists marveled at.

Legend has it that beautiful angels will come here every Christmas day, laughing and having fun, bringing blessings and admiration to mortals. The whole castle is filled with a divine brilliance.

And at this time.

Deep in the forest, in the desolate fog, a gorgeous castle similar to the legend finally revealed its true appearance. The beautiful castle that countless people sung about suddenly appeared in the middle of the night in the wilderness. It was more beautiful than any other building in the world. To shine brightly, endless red roses climbed all over the wall, spreading like bright blood.

The statues and plants are vivid and beautiful to an eerie degree. When I see this scene at this moment, I will never admire how gorgeous this castle is. Instead, it makes my hair stand on end because of its beauty and splendor.

We were taken out of the unknown room and passed through the gorgeous rose garden. Every arch was covered with rose vines. A huge bright moon was on the spire of the castle. The silver moonlight was particularly bright in this castle. Bright and dark yellow wall lamps have become its foil.

Almost every wall lamp of the extravagant vampires is made of gold and inlaid with glass. The wick is a very rare mermaid fat craft. It embellishes the entire rose bunker like a dream. It lasts for a long time and passes through the layers of luxurious buildings. , and finally stopped under the most gorgeous building. The huge golden door was so exaggerated that it was beyond the reach of normal humans with all their strength.

If you are locked in it, you will almost never get out for the rest of your life.

The two vampires struggled to push the door open together, and the weak humans were shocked.

They are about to be taken here, and there are countless monster-like vampires living in it. Either life or moral integrity will be lost, or both will be lost.

But what can be done? The human male who was so frightened that he peed his pants has been dealt with. If anyone dares to resist, no, even if he trembles, he may be killed by the ferocious vampire.

This castle is so big that it has no boundaries, and the inside of this door is also unfathomable. The interior is even darker without moonlight. Although there are many wall lamps, none of them are bright enough, as if they are pursuing the diamond-like beauty of the stars. This This sparkling, resplendent dim beauty is the most gorgeous luxury in their eyes.

The stairs were winding and turning. I didn't know whether I was going downstairs or going up. I didn't know how long I walked until I finally reached the surface.

The two vampires escorting them stopped. They seemed a little nervous. They even took out a small mirror from their pockets and started to tidy up their appearance?

Are all vampires this ugly?

Wen Qi fell into deep thought.

The two vampires were so nervous and went out of their way to clean themselves up. They were not as simple as Smelly. They just said that vampires hate dirty guys, so they killed men who peed their pants.

Now even vampires have to sort out their own health, which may be life-threatening.

That violent and lustful vampire must be moody and feared by many vampires, so much so that when they go in to meet, the vampires will pay attention to their appearance, and they may be killed if they are even slightly annoying.