6.8 - Adding you

The time is eleven forty in the evening.

Totally late at night.

The background behind him is visible from the camera.

You can still vaguely see a corner of the rabbit he gave you today.

There is no doubt that Xi Rong is live broadcasting upstairs now.

Jiang He could still vaguely hear the sound of ridicule moving on the ceiling.

It's so consistent with Xi Rong's behavior in the camera.

Wearing a very short tutu skirt, thigh-high lace stockings, and white leather shoes.

A pair of thighs are long, straight, and flawless white. It's a point of responsibility to look at them!

But Xi Rong turned on the camera and smiled softly in front of many wild men!

Quite well dressed.

It was nine o'clock when you got back from his house. Have you been dressing up during this time?

Dressing herself up like a beautiful doll, her arms and legs, slender waist, and thin shoulders are like the nine-headed body in anime.

Like a beautiful little person in the palm of your hand.

Extremely likeable.

It's so cute.

Her smile was so sweet that it was ten thousand times sweeter than when she ate at his place.

Everyone who sees it wants to be pampered.

So much so that it attracted a lot of disgusting bitch men.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Today it's fleshy lace! ! I'm about to faint, someone come and save me! Have a good meeting!]

[Hey hey cute, so cute, Rong Rong's wife, hey hey, so cute...]

[Ah ah ah ah, kiss Rong Rong, my wife, my husband loves you! Give it to you, give it all to you! ]

There were so many gifts, and there was even a giant cat kissing and sneering on the screen, almost covering up the sneer.

Jiang He checked the rules of the website and found that this was a gift from those men.

Needless to say.

You want to kiss me too, so you bought this kind of gift? !

Jiang He quickly picked a big one.

For one thousand yuan, a big cat will appear on the screen and kiss the little anchor.

He didn't hesitate and immediately bought one, and then a big cat appeared on the left side of Xi Rong's face kissing Xi Rong.

Xi Rong gestured towards the screen, "Thank you, Brother Ajiang, for being the invincible cat~"

Jiang He's hands shook slightly and he dropped his phone.

His heart was pounding.

Just now, he used money to buy an animated kitten and kissed Xi Rong shamelessly!

This behavior is almost to the point of getting engaged.

Xi Rong also knows, right? That little doll represents him, right?

It was as if I was using a substitute to kiss Xi Rong, and this time I also triggered special effects. The kiss seemed to pull Xi Rong's face closer, as if the kiss was too hard and the person's face was pushed towards me.

Jiang He's face was flushed, and he was holding his mobile phone to dissipate heat on the sofa.

At the beginning, the man who swiped the Invincible Meow Star, Xi Rong, expressed his gratitude, but he was not sincere.