7.15 - Deterrence

The coercion is like a sword hanging above the head, like ice picks piercing into the bone marrow one by one, and the terror is as terrifying as the endless collapse of mountains.

There was obviously no substantial physical damage, but the bones and flesh were crushed.

This pressure is targeted, because Xi Rong, who is the weakest among them, is very concerning, for fear that he will be crushed to death by the pressure.

But nothing happened to him.

However, Chao Yun, who had the highest level of cultivation, was already kneeling on the ground and spitting out a mouthful of blood.

Even so, he still hugged Xi Rong and never let go.

No one knew what kind of monster-level power had arrived. Xi Rong was so weak that none of the men present could protect him.

The coercion was continuous, mixed with roars coming from far and near. I could no longer hear what the monster said. I only knew that a powerful force descended on this place in an instant.

The internal organs of several disciples in the Nascent Soul Stage were crushed to pieces. Chaoyun was in the Transformation Stage. He gritted his teeth and struggled to hold on, with blood already flowing from his eyes.

Looking up, he vaguely saw a man walking over. He was wearing a light-colored costume. Chao Yun tried his best to open his eyes and see. The world seemed to be red. Seeing the man approaching, he finally revealed his true appearance.

It turned out to be Qingyu Immortal Lord.

Chao Yun suddenly vomited a mouthful of blood, as if some of his internal organs had been vomited out. He raised his eyes and saw Qingyu Immortal Lord staring at him with murderous intent on his face, like a cold sword.

But he leaned over and made a gesture to hug him and ridicule him.

At this moment, I can no longer think in my mind, everything is instinctive.

Seeing that Immortal Qingyu was coming to snatch her away, she instinctively hugged Xi Rong tightly.

"Don't, don't take him away..."

If it were a normal time, they might consider the disparity in power, or think about why Qingyu Immortal Lord came, and they did such a thing, deceiving the beautiful little junior brother to a remote place, saying that they would give him double cultivation, and that they would To increase his cultivation, but in fact it is just because I like him, want to be intimate with him, and want to monopolize him.

It would be a huge scandal for the master or other disciples to know about such a thing, and he was the face of Qionghua Immortal Vein, and he was a disciple that the master favored.

His goal and object of worship is Immortal Qingyu.

I have not seen the face of this Immortal Lord for more than ten years or hundreds of years. It is rare for ordinary people to see him, so he must be on his best behavior when he sees him.

Rather than doing such dirty things.

But at this moment, he didn't think about the pros and cons at all, he just used all his strength to hold Xi Rong tightly, protecting the food as if not allowing other men to take it away.

Obviously almost got it.

No grabbing is allowed.

Not even Qingyu Immortal Lord can.

However, it wasn't the monster's power that made him let go.

But ridicule.

He seemed to feel that Xi Rong was breaking away from him and stretched out his hand towards Qingyu Immortal Lord.