8.13 - Help me

"......feel better now......"

Xi Rong's whole body was as soft as puddles of water. He was half-hugged and placed on the bed for protection. He was coaxed again and again. His long silk-like hair was spread out in a mess. The tears on his face had been wiped countless times. At this moment, they were still there. He was not allowed to move, as thirteen needles were inserted into his head.

The doctor sat aside and took his pulse without saying a word, but there was no bad news.

Just now I was filled with hatred, I don't know if it was too uncomfortable, but now I don't even say a word, I'm lying on the bed crying, tears falling drop by drop, my eyes are filled with tears, it's so pitiful that it makes my heart hurt.

"Is he in too much pain?"

The doctor finally spoke, "It hurts a little. The general needs to take more care of him."

If it didn't hurt, he would have died.

He is weak, and now he is forcibly weaning off his medication, and his addiction can be life-threatening.

Xi Rong has lived a peaceful life since he was fifteen years old, and has never experienced this kind of pain. This pain is not ordinary. He wants to take medicine, but can't get anything.

The doctor said: "The little one needs to have his needle removed. General, please pay more attention."

When he made up his mind to wean Xi Rong off the medicine, he had already heard many instructions from the doctor about how to take care of him and what the symptoms would be.

This doctor is an extremely experienced and famous doctor with real skills. He has saved his father's life several times and also saved his life. What he said is certain and nine times out of ten he is right.

Wei Zhang knew what to pay attention to, so he was extra nervous.

After the needle was removed, it meant that the patient was out of danger, but it would take a while. The doctor said that Xi Rong would have to endure this condition for two or three days.

There is no pain when the needle is pulled out. The needle penetrates into the acupuncture point and is pulled out with skillful techniques. The doctor's mission has been completed. He cannot take medicine these times. He must survive at least the first time before prescribing medicine.

I was afraid that if I opened it wrongly, the delicate beauty would be killed, so I had no choice but to carry it.

The doctor knew that this was His Highness the Protagonist of the Yan Kingdom, the Marquis's wife, the general's wife, and Wei Zhang's soon-to-be wife.

He has a noble status and will be embarrassed when he stops taking medicine, so he can only let people close to him take care of him.

It won't help if the doctor is here, but he will be waiting at the concierge not far away. If Wei Zhang calls, he will definitely hear him.

The minions have been ready for a long time. If the general needs anything, they can deliver it immediately.

First, he asked his servant to fill a basin of hot water, and then closed the door.

Xi Rong was covered in sweat and his clothes were soaked. If he didn't change his clothes or wipe himself, he might catch a cold.

"I-I'll help you wipe yourself..."

His beautiful fiancée was lying on the bed, like a beautiful broken doll. She was still crying just now, but she was not crying now, as if she would not resist no matter what she did to him.