4.20 - Trap

Xi Rong didn't feel at ease at all during the meal. He didn't even listen to what Li Chuan was saying. He said he wanted to go home after the meal.

The rice is not delicious, not as delicious as Chen Ye's.

Li Chuan said: "I will take you home."

Xi Rong said: "No, no, I've already called a taxi."

He said he was staying at a relative's house, and Li Chuan might meet Shen Ye when he dropped off.

Li Chuan looked into his eyes, "Is it that relative's house?"

Xi Rong said quickly: "No, it's other relatives."

As soon as Xi Rong finished speaking, he received a message from Shen Ye.

[I'll pick you up downstairs and take you home. ]

Li Chuan's car is in the underground parking lot, and Shen Ye is downstairs. Their paths are different, and it is faster for Xi Rong to take the stairs directly.

He hurriedly went down after receiving the message, feeling guilty and very afraid that Shen Ye would be angry.

Looking back on his behavior today, it was enough to make Shen Ye angry.

There were very few people at this time. This hot pot restaurant is not in a shopping mall in the central area. It is not too late for nightlife in the suburbs. I met almost no one when I went downstairs.

The weather was getting colder, and Xi Rong felt a little cold. He shivered when he went downstairs. When he reached the stairs, he saw Shen Ye before he went out.

Chen Ye stood tall in the shadow, wearing an expensive suit. Half of his silver-rimmed glasses were in the dark shadow, and the other half was thinking in the dim light. Through the glass lenses, he could see the flowing color in his narrow eyes. middle.

At this moment, it was like a ferocious leopard guarding the door.

He has broad shoulders and narrow waist, and he looks very aggressive when standing upright. The gentle suit is just disguised leather. Xi Rong knows how strong he is. Every inch of the exposed texture in the yukata is full of explosive power, and the perfect structure is distributed. More sophisticated fighting machines.

Xi Rong knew what might happen the moment she saw him. When he walked over, he looked like an elegant big cat, but the force with which he suddenly hugged him was comparable to the attack of a wild beast.

Inside the dim door of the shopping mall, at the foot of the stairs, in a blind spot that was hard to see even if you went downstairs, Xi Rong was held in the man's arms and kissed ferociously.

Perhaps out of guilt, Xi Rong didn't resist at all today and allowed Shen Ye to kiss him, opening his mouth slightly and being quite cooperative.

"Well."

The feet are not touching the ground, and the delicate waist is hugged. When they are kissing, you can see the long and narrow eyes, which are very dark, and there is a layer of mist in the eyes of Xi Rong. She is so good and beautiful. It is really likeable. no.

But just now, I stayed home so late just to eat out with other men.

They pretended not to know each other in the crew, as if they were hiding from the light.

Deliberately stopping him here for a kiss.

Xi Rong seemed very nervous, her beautiful fingers tightly grasping the clothes on his shoulders, but she was also extremely obedient and cooperated with him even more generously than at home.