❝ ANGER ? ❞

|| CHAPTER FOURTEEN ||

❝ANGER?❞

CAMP HALF-BLOOD in winters was why Lilith loved to be a halfblood

She absolutely adore the winters at Camp or winters in general- her birthday was in winters too, 1 January, exactly on New year.

Lilith would always have Ethan, Drew and Alabaster by her side in winters and the camp was usually quite as many return to their homes for winters. Dionysus would usually down hundred cans of Diet coke in an hour and would tell an eight year old Lilith about his adventures and Chiron would try to cover Lilith's ears whenever the God curse.

Annabeth and Lilith would do ice skating on weekends when Dionysius would allow the lake to freeze. Alabaster would teach her about different charms and spells that could keep her safe in winters and Ethan and Lilith would spend hours watching stars at night near the campfire.

They all would celebrate New Year and Lilith's birthday with a blast and even few times, Gods had visited her to give her gifts and meet their kids using Lilith's birthday as an excuse- which was something Lilith liked very much.

The daughter of Nyx was snapped out of her thoughts when Nico excitedly rushed passed her, making Lilith and Marcus chuckle.

"Whoa," Nico said as he climbed off the bus. "Is that a climbing wall?"

"Yeah," Percy said.

"Why is there lava pouring down it?" Marcus asked, holdind his hand out for Lilith.

Lilith smiled at him and placed her hand in his as she stepped down. A jolt shot up her spine, giving her a silent warning that she didn't belong at this greek camp. her eyes widened and she immediately squeezed Marcus' hand, silently giving him a warning to not show any emotions.

Lilith bite her lips as she supressed a wince and then smiled Nico. "Little extra challenge. Come on. I'll introduce you to Chiron. Zoe, have you met—"

"I know Chiron," Zoe said stiffly. "Tell him we will be in Cabin Eight. Hunters, follow me."

"I'll show you the way," Grover offered.

"We know the way."

"Oh, really, it's no trouble. It's easy to get lost here, if you don't"—he tripped over a canoe and came up still talking—"like my old daddy goat used to say! Come on!"

Zoe rolled her eyes, but Lilith guess she figured there was no getting rid of Grover. The Hunters shouldered their packs and their bows and headed off toward the cabins. As Bianca was leaving, she leaned over and whispered something in her brother's ear. She looked at him for an answer, but Nico just scowled and turned away.

His this action made Marcus, Lilith and Percy share a look of concern.

"Take care, sweethearts!" Apollo called after the Hunters.