➳𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏-𝙄𝙄

𝑨 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑪𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝑨 𝑮𝑶𝑫𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑬𝑫

𝑨𝑵𝑫

𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑶𝑻𝑯 

。:.゚ヽ(𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚)ノ゚.:。+゚

Lilith Nightangel
was no ordinary demigod.

As the Daughter Of Nyx and a powerful witch, she already had the burden of two worlds resting on her shoulders. But when she uncovered the truth—that she was also a Celestial Guardian—everything changed.

Her path was no longer just about survival; it was about destiny.

The Labyrinth awaited her, its twisted and dangerous corridors forcing her to fight for her life and the future of her home.

But the real challenge wasn’t just physical. Her heart was in turmoil, torn by a boy with striking ocean-green eyes who lingered in her thoughts, making it harder to focus on the battles ahead.

As Lilith uncovered more about her mysterious past life, the pain deepened. Her heart broke again and again, as she was forced to say goodbye to friends—some lost to death, others to betrayal. Each loss made her more deadly, sharpening her resolve to become the warrior she was meant to be.

But with each step, the line between who she was and who she needed to be blurred.

And then, there was her—the Goddess of Magic, always lurking in the shadows, intent on making Lilith’s life miserable. Strange forces seemed to be at work, and Lilith couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was trying to kill her.

And it wasn’t just her life at stake—her best friend’s fate was intertwined with hers, and danger seemed to follow them even within the walls of their school.

Dark whispers of a deadly challenge loomed on the horizon, though Lilith couldn’t yet see what awaited her. But she knew one thing—this was no ordinary battle.

It was one she never signed up for, but it seemed fate had other plans.

Follow Lilith on her journey through love, betrayal, heartbreak, and sacrifice, as she struggles to fulfill the PROPHECY OF DOOM and discover the secrets of her past.

Will she become the greatest warrior of all time, or will the forces against her tear her apart first?

𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓.

𝑳𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳

♔ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ♔

“ because I am the Queen. ”