❝ CAUGHT IN HIS GAZE ❞

|| CHAPTER THIRTY ||

❝ CAUGHT IN HIS GAZE ❞

THE HALL OF THE GODS AND THE STANDING DEMIGODS, WATCHED THIS REUNION WITH MIXED FEELINGS

Her friends were happy that Lilith had finally gotten someone she could have a blood bond with and someone who she could lean on without feeling like a burden.

The Gods on the other hand were anxious, except for Artemis and Aphrodite. They knew that now there was no turning back. Lilith would learn about her heritage more and her powers will get stronger too which was not something the Gods wanted.

Percy watched as the Gods—especially Zeus—were looking at Lilith and Anastasia with anxious and weird expression. The Ocean eyed boy felt annoyance picking up inside him. He was glaring at every single god who dared to glance at Lilith with any other look then respect and admiration.

Marcus scowled as well, grumbling something under his breath as he as well glared across the hall.

Percy smiled to himself. He may not like Marcus but he was glad that Lilith have such friends that could literally fight Gods for her. Not to mention himself who would literally go to any limits just to see a smile on her face.

Zeus made a low growling sound in his throat which made Percy and Marcus snap their eyes towards the King of Gods amd they glared fiercely at him, forgetting all about getting blasted into pieces.

Zeus saw this and he narrowed his eyes at the two boys who were glaring at him with so much hate like they want to eat him alive.

The King and the Boy's glaring competition broke when they heard Anastasia and Lilith laugh at something loudly.

Percy's lips automatically turned upwards at the sound of Lilith's laugh. He looked at her and saw her and her aunt leaning onto eachother and laughing so loud about something that he had entirely missed about. He was too busy glaring.

Artemis smiled at them, "My quest is completed here, Angel. Obsidian Lady." Artemis smiled at them, "Please free me from my responsibility."

Lilith and Anastasia glanced at eachother— it felt so natural like they had known eachother for forever—a mischievous glint in their eyes as they nodded at eachother with a smirk so identical.

"You know, Arty. I am quite thirsty and tired and I am sure Aunt Ana is too." Lilith started as she dramatically stroked her neck and Anastasia gave a yawn to prove that she was tired.

Artemis narrowed her eyes at the two Celestial Guardian, "Angel...Get to the point."

Ana and Lilith shared another smirk as Anastasia continued, "So we were thinking...."

"Thinking?" Artemis rose a brow.

"How about you take us out on a girls date." They both finished in choruse.