Paranoia

Deku sighed as he stepped into the room where Katsuki and Kirishima stayed, he waved to Kiri with a weak smile, Kirishima waved in reply.

"Good to see you man."

"Good to see you." Deku sighed, his head was still with Ochaco, but he needed to do his job so that his baby wasn't born on a base.

Katsuki huffed, "How do you feel?" he asked softly

"I feel fine. Ochaco and Toshinori are safe." Deku sighed

Kirishima cocked his head to the side

"It's what he wants to name his daughter."
Kirishma nodded once, "Oh. Ochaco really thinks it's a boy."

"I think it's a girl." Deku said with a small smile

Kirishima nodded, everyone on the base had been talking about Ochaco's son, but he supposed it was just as likely to be a girl.

Deku sighed "What did you need to talk to me about, Kacchan?"

"Well. I've been going around asking for what she did to everyone else and she really seems to be testing us, and I think she's been testing us for long enough that I think we really need to begin preparing for an attack on the base."

Deku's heart fell out of his chest, but he swallowed the bile and nodded his head. "Okay. What makes you think she's planning to attack our base?"

"She led us back here, Deku. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like a long winded way to show us she knows where we are vulnerable."

Deku nodded in response, "Why not attack when we are gone?" Deku sighed

Katsuki sighed, "I don't know. Maybe it just wouldn't be fun for her that way."

Deku nodded sadly "Okay. So what are we supposed to do to prepare? The base is fortified, everyone here is a skilled fighter. What do we need to do?"
"We need to start learning everyone's weaknesses, everyone's blindspots."

Deku nodded, wiping his eyes.

"Obviously Kaminari's is Kyoka and Denji." He sighed

"I think that I should tell you what Denki told me today."

Deku frowned "Why?"

"So you can be prepared to face something similar."

Deku nodded his head once, looking at his feet "I-is it bad?"

"He watched Kyoka kill Denji and then herself." Katsuki sighed as he watched tears spill from Deku's eyes

"If you see Ochaco hurt herself, you need to be able to hold yourself together. Okay? You know her, you know she won't-"
"But I don't Kacchan! I don't know my wife at all! I know she won't hurt our child, I know she won't hurt anyone else, I have no idea if she would hurt herself!" Deku hated himself, he hated that he didn't know if his wife was happy, if she would hurt herself, if she already had. He looked at his friend sadly.

Kirishima sighed "Do you trust her, Deku?"

Deku frowned, "Of course I trust her."

Kirishima looked at him with a nod, "Then talk to her about it." he sighed, "get to know her better, so that you can recognize if someone is impersonating her."

Deku nodded sadly "O-okay."

Katsuki nodded his head "That's a good idea." He looked at Kiri with a nod of approval.

Deku sighed "So, you want us to go through and drill everyone on everything that she could use against them? No way they're going to fess up."

"They will if they want our help." Katsuki replied