The Night That Wouldn't End

Katsuki frowned when he woke up in the middle of the night and Kirishima wasn't next to him. He got out of the bed with a sigh. Usually he woke him up before he went anywhere. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and uttering a curse under his breath as he walked out the door, what the hell? He couldn't see or hear anything. Looking through the halls, the smell of blood getting thicker and thicker. What the fuck had he slept through. He was getting closer, closer, were all of his friends dead? He frowned when he felt someone grab his arm. He swung his arm around, landing a punch, just as pain shot through his face. He frowned, tasting blood before realizing he deserved it.

"Fuck cheeks I'm sorry I just-"

"It's fine. I shouldn't have grabbed you."
"You okay?"

"I'm fine. I think you upset Deku mostly. Didn't even fall over."

Deku sighed "It's fine."

Katsuki sighed, looking at Ochaco, she was getting big, they needed to get her out of here.. He looked at Deku with a sigh, he couldn't imagine how he was feeling, hell he was gripping her tightly enough, Katsuki wondered

"How are you doing?"

Deku huffed "They're attacking the base. We're gathering everyone up. We need to find Nejere Hado, and Tenya, where is Kirishima?"

"I was just looking for him." Katsuki frowned, Deku frowned too, hopefully he was okay. They had made it through the night without any casualties so far. He huffed everything was fine. Everything was going to be okay. Ochaco put her hand on his shoulder gently

"I'm sure everything is okay." She huffed

"Have you heard anything?"

"Not until I saw you two."
Deku nodded, "Well, we do have a few more rooms to look through. They're probably all in one."

Katsuki nodded, Kirishima never left wihout telling him first. He never did. Something was wrong. Deku sighed, leading them out of the room.

"Ochaco and I heard yelling in the room across the hall, I'm going to ask that you let-" Deku frowned when he saw that Katsuki had already opened the door to the room, running to catch up with him. He frowned, seeing Kirishima holding Nejere in his arms, she was awake, and looked calm, but Deku was pretty sure he could see her bone poking through her calf.

"Was Tenya with you?"
"He went to find help."

Katsuki frowned "I was right across the fucking hall!"

"I swear man, I went to find you and I didn't see you in there."

Deku sighed "what happened?"

Nejere groaned "I heard Eri scream, I went to see what was going on, the floor opened underneath me.. and it had teeth! I thought it was going to take my leg!"

Deku frowned, looking at it, surely there was something they could do, right? Nejere couldn't lose her leg.. He looked at Katsuki, his face was green, he wasn't usually squeamish.

"We need to get them to the med bay." he sighed, "We can talk after."

Katsuki nodded, looking at Kirishima and than at Ochaco and Deku. Everything was fine. Ochaco was okay. The kid was okay. Deku was okay. and hair gel was okay. He just needed to calm down. He looked at Deku with a sigh.

"Hopefully we will see Iida on our way to the med bay." Deku sighed, leading Ochaco towards Eri and everyone else.
"Are you okay to carry Nejere?" He asked, looking at Kirishima, who nodded

"Yeah. I uh.. I wasn't hurt. Not physically."
Deku nodded "Happy to hear it." he looked at Nejere and and huffed. He frowned when he heard noise in the distance.
"I think we found Tenya." Deku huffed, "You three go to the med bay, Ochaco and I are going to check it out."