Hell Shall Bar The Way

{Tw blood gore infant death major character death it's pretty gnarly guys.}
Deku smiled sadly as he woke up next to his wife, curled against his chest, he ran his fingers through her hair and sighed when she opened her eyes, he kissed between her eyes and rubbed her back.

"I love you Kirbs." He sighed, he climbed out of the bed and watched her get up too. He looked at her belly and felt sad, he got on his knees with a sigh.
"Daddy has to go. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise! I love you so so much Toshinori!" He gently pressed a kiss to her belly, tears filling his eyes as he felt a little kick against his face.
"I don't think it's a reason to kick my face." he said softly, laughing weakly as he wiped his tears, he hoped he would make it back for his child's birth, but he doubted he would. He stood up, kissing his wife and hugging her close he listened to her cry and nuzzled her cheek.

"Everything is going to be okay. When I get back, we can take our little one home."
Ochako nodded her head, if he came home

"I'm going to give Toga  a few vials of blood, one for if you go into labor while I'm gone, and a few extras for in case you need me for something else."

Ochako nodded sadly, forcing herself not to cry as she nuzzled his cheek, "Just promise she'll get the real thing too."
Deku nodded his head, "I promise." he knew it wasn't a promise he should make, but the words left his lips before he could stop them. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too." Ochako sighed, pressing her hand to her back as she stood up, Deku hugged her close, kissing her deeply one more time. Ochako kissed him back, holding him for a long moment before letting go of him and following him to Toga and handing her his blood. Toga frowned at him, giving him a gentle hug before he left. Deku sighed, hugging her back

"I'll see you soon, Himikochan!"

"I had better see you soon. I'm not ready to be a father!" Toga replied, trying to make everyone feel just a little better. Deku smiled at her weakly
"And you won't have to be!" he sighed, going to meet with Katsuki at the door of the base. He was talking to Mirio,

"Are you sure you don't want to take more people? I can go, Tamaki, Kirishima.."
Bakugo shook his head "We have too many wounded people to take anyone else. I doubt that bitch can take me and Deku once we get through her bullshit."

Mirio frowned, but he nodded "Okay."

Katsuki sighed "Thank you, though." He looked at Deku and Ochako and smiled weakly, he felt awful, seeing Ochako in this condition, but it was neccesary. She smiled back at him just as sadly.
"We'll see ya soon cheeks."

"I know you will." She slipped her arms around him, and hugged him good bye. She than hugged her husband, Deku sighed, holding her in his arms for a long moment before kissing her for what might very well be the last time. He kissed her passionately, hands roaming her back as he tried to stay with her for as long as possible. He felt her pull away and so he let go of her, wiping his mouth and sighing.
"I love you both so much." He whimpered
"And we love you." Ochako murmured, "We'll see you soon."
"I'll see you soon!" Deku smiled at her sadly kissing her forehead and than her belly before getting up and following Katsuki out the door.

And with his exit Ochako fell to her knees and wept.

Deku cried as Katsuki grabbed Deku's hand with a frown, "You're okay." he sighed, "Cheeks is safe, everything is going to be okay. Before you know it, you'll be going home to your brat."

Deku sighed "I hope you're right."
"Have I ever been wrong?"
"Do you want the list chronologically? I have it arranged before allmight and after."
"Deku." Katsuki laughed "I'm not sure if you're joking."