The Night That Wouldn't end (Part 2)

Deku cried silently as he walked ahead of Kacchan, looking for his wife's fingers. He heard voices in the distance, but he ignored them. He offered his hand back to Katsuki with a sigh. Katsuki hesitated, but he took it.
"How are you feeling, Deku?"
"Like my wife is missing four fingers because of me!" Deku whimpered
"And we're going to find them and she's going to be fine."

"She's going to wake up in pain and covered in stitches and I don't know if she'll get to use her quirk again and it's all my fault. If I had just rescued Iida first she might still have-"
"If you keep talking about everything you could have done differently you'll drive yourself insane."
"Yeah? And if I stop talking the voices down the hallways will drive me insane." Deku huffed

Katsuki sighed "Still using your kid to fuck with you?"

"Yeah." He whimpered, looking at his feet with a frown "and Ochaco."

Katsuki sighed "they're going to be fine. No one is going to let them die."

Deku looked at his feet sadly but nodded, realizing he was lost. No no no no no he needed to find Ochaco's fingers! He couldn't get lost in one of her stupid time travel maze things. Deku fell to his knees, beginning to sob.

Katsuki frowned "What's wrong?"
"I- don't know what way the fingers are. I'm lost and I have no idea how much time has passed since we left. She can manipulate time. As far as I know Ochaco's fingers are rotting.."

Katsuki huffed "So that's it than? You give up?"

"I'm not giving up.. I just.." He looked at his knees sadly

"Do you hear anything?" Katsuki nodded, pointing in the same direction Deku heard his unborn daughter calling him from.

"So we should go the opposite direction, right?"
Katsuki nodded as they both went away from their illusions. Deku felt his legs getting tired, his vision blurring as he frowned,

"I think we went the wrong way."

"Yeah.. It seems that way doesn't it? I swear to god if you start crying again-"

"I can't help it!"
"Cheeks is pregnant, not you, I don't know why you've been crying so much these past few months." Katsuki knew that he was just tired, but he was in no mood to listen to Deku whine.

"Let's just turn around."
"What if it's too late? What if Ochaco can't have her fingers back?"

"She can have a robot hand."
"She won't be able to use her quirk! Maybe if she only lost one or two fingers, but she pretty much lost her entire right hand!"
"Worst case scenario, Eri has already used her quirk on Ochaco to get her fingers back."
"I don't think she would do that without my consent. I don't think Ochaco would let her either."

"If Ochaco won't let Eri help that's on her."
"Ochaco is worried about the baby.. We don't know what a rewind quirk would do to a fetus."

Katsuki huffed " I'm sure Ochaco will be okay, even if she can't use her quirk, okay? She's alive, she's fine, your baby is fine.."

"There is no way for us to know that! We are trapped we are trapped in a maze and we have no idea how much time has passed or if Ochaco is alive!" Deku whimpered "We have no idea what is happening. Ever at all!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes, he had a half a mind to leave him here, but he knew he couldn't "Let's just go back."
"But which way i sback, Kacchan?"

"We have gone 200,000 paces this direction. We will go 200,000 paces this way and see where we end up." Katsuki huffed, "It's not the best, but it's what we have."