Author's Note

I guess you've reached the end of this book, about us again's twin. A better book to state my heartaches and reveal my battle scars in a journey called love. Poetry is alive with the spirit of love.

Anyways, it was a fun ride writing these poems, as they were very close to my heart, especially some of them that instantly became some of my favorite poems I've written. "Once and for all" will always hold a very special place in my heart. Every poem I wrote in this collection has a pinch of pain whenever I put words on the screen.

Dear Reader, you are a part of another poetry collection, a part of my emotions, a piece of my broken heart. October flew by in a swift manner, and since then, everything has changed. I thought I would never feel this way again, and yet you've changed my skies from light blue to green.

It is such a mystery to meet you. I don't know why you're just the biggest question mark that has ever entered my life. I wrote this to address my feelings and to tell myself that love can be real if we believe in it.

But again, there's always a way to navigate through our feelings, so maybe one day the stars will align and our hearts will collide. If there's none, I'll always look for the path that will lead me to your heart.

This book is a message for the future of us; whether it is something we'll love or something we'll laugh about, it will always be for the betterment of us.