Chapter 1

Ajnabee Hawayein

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------4:42

1st December , 2022
Friday
Central Jail , New Delhi.

It was another usual day in the Tihar jail in Delhi. All the prisoners were in their respective cells , some of the trails were carried out earlier in the morning and the officers were maintaining the discipline as usual. The prison had separate wings for men and woman prisoners , especially because this was not a park where they could make friends, it was one of the most dangerous places as Many of the deadliest criminals of the country were breathing at the same place. They couldn't be left with surveillance even for a moment, nobody knows who would kill whom in a fraction.

A police guard was walking through the women wing with a letter in her hand , looking at the cell numbers one by one , she was looking for a specific cell. She stopped when she found it , and opened the lock shouting " chal re heroine nikal , Teri saza khatam Hui ab tu Azad h...chal bahar aaja kahani khatam"

There was complete silence for a few minutes, the male prisoners infront of that cell were peeking from their cells at the scene when one of them asked to his cell mate "bhai terko kya lagta h , ye ladki bole to gungi rahegi kya?"

His cell mate rub his long beard and hair thinking and then answered " Malum nhi re , apun ko 5 saal ho gya idhar , aaj tak isko bolte hue nhi suna...gungi behri h re tu apna kaam ker na ja"

A silhouette of a person rose from the dark of the cell and came out of the bars , the girl closed her eyes facing the sudden brightness of light for the first time in a while. Then she slowly opened them adjusting her vision. Her hands were still handcuffed , she looked at the female guard and it was as if she got intimated by the criminal, she hastily opened her handcuffs.

When the handcuffs were removed and her hands finally became free , she cracked them and stretched them a little, the sound of her neck muscles stretching and freeing echoed through the silence of the jail which was enough to scare some of the female prisoners who were standing close to their bars as they took a few steps back. Another girl chuckled with a smirk at their nervous state and said looking at the person "Kahani to ab shuru hogi."

25th December, 2022
Dhaula Kuan Bus Stand , New Delhi.

"Ha abbu hum bus stand par hi h , hum pakka bus lekar Ghar aa jayange..." A girl said looking at the bus ticket in her hand , from Delhi to Lucknow , it was a night bus taking around 8 hours to complete this journey while she was on a call with her father.

"N...nhi apko gaadi bhejne ki koi zarurat nhi h , I'll manage aap so jaiye thik h" she assured.

Azaan Malik , India's best criminal lawyer and the owner of the country's biggest law firm, the Malik's , was a bit hesitant in letting his only daughter travel alone at night.

"chaliye rakhte h Allah hafiz " she finally hung up after assuring him that she can handle it. Haseena Malik, as the name suggests was an extremely beautiful girl , nobody could find any single flaw in , it was as if the god had created her with his own hands taking months and months of time. She tied her straight voluminous hair in a pony tail , she had very beautiful light brown eyes and everyone's favourite dimpled smile.

She was in Delhi for a day to attend her distant cousin's wedding and right now she was looking for the desired bus which will take her home. Although being the daughter of India's richest lawyer , haseena had almost no attitude in comparison to most of her rich friends. She wanted to pursue her dream and be free to fly higher. Finally finding the right bus , haseena began looking for her seat carrying her luggage along with her.