Chapter 7

Deewana ker rha hai

↻  ◁  II  ▷  ↺ 0:00------O-------------6:23

Karishma held her hand and immediately pulled her inside the room, she locked the door and pinned her to it. Haseena was still looking at her while heat was releasing from her body at this sudden proximity and the sight of her naked torso. Karishma wiped the drool from the corner of her lips with her thumb brining haseena back from her dreamland.

"I am sorry i-" haseena was interrupted when karishma kept her finger pressing on her lips and sushed her. Then she pressed her body against haseena's, sandwiching her between herself and the door , she looked intensely in her eyes.

She could see haseena's eyes burning at her touches. Then she slowly moved her index finger which was pressed to her lips and she parted her lips , keeping that finger now on her lower lips.

Karishma took haseena's one hand in her hand and then made her touch her abs with her fingers , making haseena sweat more. She left her hand but haseena continued to touch her abs , now with both her hands , feeling them as karishma held her waist.

Then karishma felt haseena's lips wrap around her finger as she slowly sucked on it making it feel the warmth of her mouth while still looking in her eyes intensely, making karishma lick her own lips in anticipation.

That was the end of her patience, she withdrew her finger and crashed her lips on hers with alot of desires and passion burning inside both of them. Karishma explored every corner of her mouth making haseena have a taste of the alcohol and haseena equally participated in the kiss , fuling the fire of passion between them.

Breaking the kiss , karishma started kissing her neck while haseena kept her hands on karishma's chest and arched her neck to give her more access. She was giving sloppy wet kisses all over her neck and haseena was having a hard time controlling her moans.

Karishma sucked the skin of her neck harder marking her and haseena released a moan breaking karishma's trance. She backed away breathing heavily, it was as if she had realised she was letting haseena in once again. "Sorry" she immediately said turning back and walking towards the terrace area connected to her room.

Haseena looked at her trying to catch her breaths , she didn't know what took over both of them to lead them to this , they barely know each other , but...she couldn't deny there was alot of sexual tension between them and in this room right now.

She calmed her breaths and debated whether to follow karishma or just leave , just then her eyes fell on an old piece of paper that was on the floor. She picked it up and read.

Tu h ek chand si,
Main thehra tera deewana.

Kerne ko baatein tujhse,
Main dhunda kru bahana.

Tu ek shaam h,
Aur main tera parwana,
Ki jahan bhi tu rahe,
Main banana chahu,
Wahin apna aashiyana.

Hai har pal khayalo main,
Bas tera hi aana jaana,
Ki chahu ab sang tere,
Main apna har pal bitana.

Tu hai ek chand si,
Main thehra tera deewana.

Haseena was quite surprised upon finding such a brilliant piece of work that too in karishma's room!

She debated whether to follow karishma or just go home and then she moved towards the balcony were karishma was sitting on a couch gazing peacefully at the moon , she had closed the buttons of her shirt except the first two.

Karishma noticed her when she walked nearer. "Dekho , I am sorry, mujhe Aisa nhi kerna chahiye tha , I think meri Aaj zyada ho gyi h , you should go home" her voice was quite but not rough , and she was still looking at the moon.