Chapter 22

Aayat

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------4:18

Karishma's pov-

I watched her undress with the moonlight shivering across the room from behind sheer curtains that moved with the currents from the hearth fire.

She was looking at herself in the mirror without the knowledge of my presence in this room. She is beautiful , she looks like someone made by God taking a proper time to craft her every feature. I couldn't help but notice the way her eyes drifted to her hickey, it made me smirk.

She is thinking about me.

Then my gaze fell on her tattoo , it was in a different language but it just made her look hotter. Her body was beautiful , and I have no shame admitting that I'm watching her change like a creep. Then I saw something unexpected.

She was touching herself... Her small hands weren't able to cover her boob properly not that her bosom are very large they are medium but beautiful. She looked at her hands , she is wondering my palm size.

I couldn't resist her flawlessness. She was inviting me , she is truly tempting, she is what could be said an art of seduction. Just the mere thought of doing things to her made my eyes dark with lust and desires.

And here I was holding her against the mirror, couldn't resist her! She looked nervous as soon as she noticed me and that I saw everything she did.

"How did you...come inside?" She whispered her breath Hitching with each word she uttered... that's my effect.

I inhaled the scent from her hair and she shivered, "wrong question" I whispered back in her ear. And pulled her even closer so that I could feel her erect nipples against me.

Caressing her bare back slowly as I continued to snuggle my face in her neck I said , "try again".

She looked at me in the eyes and then immediately looked down as if my eyes were burning...they probably are. She tried again , and managed to utter. "what..are y..you doing here?"

I slowly shook my head caressing her tattoos and kissing her shoulder. I brushed my lips upon hers as I uttered. "Wrong question. Try again"

Then she was silent for a moment. I gently brushed my thumb against her painfully hard nipples and she shot up , looking at me with such a vulnerability in her eyes which made me want to take her right there without giving it a second thought.

"What d-do yo-u want?" She finally said after alot o contemplation.

I knew my eyes probably darkened more. I wanted nothing more then to ravish her , she made my heart flutter and block my senses. It was as if I couldn't do , couldn't think anything straight in her presence.

"I want to feel you" my voice came out weak with desperation. Her heartbeats quickened and her grip tightened on my shoulders.

Haseena's pov-

My eyes looked up in confusion. But they only met her sinful ones which were pretty straightforward. The way her voice came out so attractive and filled with desires it made me want to shatter right there. I knew everyone was waiting for me outside but the softness of her arms around my naked torso made me want to forget everything for that moment.

"I bet you want that too" she uttered again and I tightly pressed my thighs together, the sensations her voice brought to me were insane. She was pushing me against my limits , I had never in my wildest imagination had imagined that passion could come to this extent as well. She was breaking all my limits.