Chapter 9

Zara Zara

↻  ◁  II  ▷  ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:21

1st December, 2023
Outskirts of Lucknow.

Lucknow is a 2 hours drive from the place they visited , they were on their way back , driving on the beautiful roads but the sky was rapidly growing darker and the speed of wind was also increasing it seamed like it was going to rain very hard very soon and haseena was now feeling a little scared by the fast changes in the weather.

It was nearly evening now and with the darkness already in the sky , it will be completely dark very soon. "Karishma..hum..hume lagta h ki.. hume kahi ruk Jana chahiye, toofaan aa rha h" she said in a low voice.

"Toofan to dilo main hote h , aane do koi farak nhi padta " karishma replied which obviously bounced over haseena's head

"Toofan to dilo main hote h , aane do koi farak nhi padta " karishma replied which obviously bounced over haseena's head. "D..dekhiye news main aa rha h , heavy rainfall aur thunder storm, it's a red alert karishma hume toofan ke beech nhi fasna" haseena said checking her phone and looking outside the window.

दिल पे क्या गुजरी वो अनजान क्या जाने,
प्यार किसे कहते है वो नादान क्या जाने,
हवा के साथ उड़ गया घर इस परिंदे का
कैसे बना था घोसला वो तूफ़ान क्या जाने.

Karishma said and haseena saw a flash of pain in her eyes before it went back to normal.. karishma on the other hand was still thinking about her childhood. It could have been better...she thought.

"Honestly aap kya keh rhi h , humare samajh nhi aa rha" haseena said. "Relax , hum ruk rhe h" karishma said after looking at her worried face.

"Aapko toofan pasand h?" Haseena asked with a confused expression karishma kept looking ahead and nodded

"Why?"

"Because it shows that even nature needs to scream sometimes to calm it's soul"

"We need two rooms" karishma said at the reception desk of a 5 star hotel nearby with Haseena by her side.