Chapter 2

Phir Mulaqaat

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:06

Haseena looked at the girl in shock. So she was not mute? That means she ignored her all the way! Damn her! She was looking at the girl with wide eyes while the girl was talking to the driver unbothered of the gaze. Then the girl turned towards haseena and said "gaadi main baitho"

Haseena just nodded and quietly sat in the car and then when she expected her to sit in as well...the girl closed the door. "Oo Heroine tum nhi chal rhi ho kya?" She asked in confusion while the girl without bothering to answer her was about to walk away when she noticed the expressions of the driver in the mirror , the way he was looking at haseena , and that same creepy smile. "Men!" She thought and glared at him then opened the door of the car and sat inside.

As soon as she sat inside a sense of safety and warmth engulfed haseena with her presence. "Chalo" she instructed and with that the car started moving. Both of them quietly sat in silence, it was already 4:30 in the morning. "Thank you " haseena quietly said again and recieved a slight nod in response. "Mera naam Haseena h..Haseena Malik" she said making the girl look at her again and then she gave her an uninterested nod and went back to looking out of the window.

"Aur tum..." She trailed off expecting her to answer. The girl briefly looked at her , the light grey eyes from between the hair , and said "Heroine" then she looked away but haseena chuckle. "Kya mazak kerti ho..sach me? " she tried laughing but then the girl gave her a look which made her shut up.

"Tum...rehti kaha ho? Ghar kaha h tumhara? Lucknow se ho kya? Kaun kaun h family main? Tum hamesha road pe aise hi bhatakti rehti ho kya?" Haseena stopped blabbering after receiving a death glare from the girl. After a few moments of silence she mumbled again "Last kab nahaya tha?"

Due to the sudden silence and being tired of so many events in a single night , sleep slowly started engulfing haseena and she subconsciously kept her head on the girl's shoulder and fell asleep, the same girl haseena wasn't even going to touch . The girl once looked at her sleeping figure in an irked way but when she looked at her calm peaceful face for a few moments , she just let her sleep.

The girl didn't know what took over her that time but she couldn't remove her eyes from haseena's face , it was as if they  was the only thing at the moment that could provide a bit of relief to her burning soul that wasn't at rest since forever.

She felt a kind of calmness inside her which she was desperately searching for everywhere and she didn't even know it untill this very moment. This girl , who she had known for just a few hours now was providing a certain kind of relief to her and this small feeling scared the shit out of her. She quickly looked away and her guards quickly went up , and face again stone cold which had softened for a second there.

Haseena jerked out of her sleep due to the sudden break , "apna address batao" the stone faced girl mumbled coldly. Haseena rubbed her eyes sleepily and said " Indira nagar, Bunglow no. 419 , The Malik's". The driver turned his head back so instantly that it would have cracked. "Maddam..aa...aapne p..pehle kahe nhi bataya ki aap Malik sahab ki beti h. Hum..hum abhi apko Ghar chod dete h" he said acknowledging her family background as he fumbled badly in fear and respect . If what he had thought, he would have done...he wouldn't live that was for sure. Everybody knew The Malik's and they respected Azaan alot especially in Lucknow.

Then haseena just mumbled something to him and encircled her hand around the girl's arm still sleepy and kept her head back on her shoulder. The girl tried to push her away but she made her grip stronger " do minute aur so jayange to hath Tut nhi jayega tumhara , shaant rho" she said sleepily shocking both the strangers.