Chapter 14

Pyaar De

↻  ◁  II  ▷  ↺ 0:00------O-------------4:37

Haseena immediately turned towards her , "kya kaha aapne?" She asked in shock. Karishma licked her lips nervously, "I like you?" She said slowly.

She just stared at her in shock with an open mouth making karishma more nervous as to what was her reaction? "Haseena kya hua?" Karishma finally asked breaking haseena's trance.

She cupped her face , her thumb drawing circles on her skin slowly as she said "kuch nhi hua , just couldn't believe aap sachme ye keh rhe h"

"I like you so much karishma" she whispered softly and Karishma pulled her closer locking their lips for a sweet and loving kiss that gradually turned into a passionate and hot one.

They broke the kiss breathing heavily and just stood in each other's arms. "Are you hungry?" Karishma asked. "Yes , let's cook something"

"I wasn't talking about food" karishma muttered. "To fir?" Haseena slowly asked. Karishma came closer to her ears and whispered "you are my food."

Her face turned red and she nervously glanced everywhere except karishma who was still holding her very closely. Suddenly karishma sucked on her earlobe making a shiver run down her spine and she held karishma's shoulders.

"K..karishma wo..wo" she fumbled as karishma kissed her cheek while her hand which was on her waist sensually started moving on her belly .

"Kaho na" karishma whispered as her hands reached just below her boobs drawing patterns making haseena go insane with her touches.

"H..hume.. bhukh lagi h" her voice came out more like a moan. Haseena was trying her best not to collapse at the frenzy she felt from her touches.

Karishma kissed her mole very sensually as her hand held haseena's neck gently , the sensations made haseena speechless and too nervous to utter something. Then karishma looked intensely in her eyes , their noses touching

"Hume bhi"

A wave of butterflies erupted in haseena's stomach and she immediately looked down nervously , she knew what hunger karishma meant.

Karishma then kissed her nose and walked towards the kitchen area and haseena released her heavy breath she didn't even know she was holding and followed her.

"Kuch banana aata h?" Haseena asked her as she took a seat on the slab. "Tum ho na , to kyu banau?" Karishma replied throwing a tomato at her.

"Aata h ya nhi ye pucha" haseena glared at her. "Aata h"

"Kaha se sikha?" Haseena asked chopping the tomatoes. "Jail se aur thoda papa se" came the reply and haseena again rolled her eyes. "you and your jail , ab kehdo waha prisoners nhi actors rehte the" she taunted. Karishma shook her head in disbelief without uttering anything.

Karishma's pov...

This girl always thought I was joking.

I shook my head in disbelief, she was just innocent. "Aapke father cook kerte the?" I heard her ask.

I was cutting some onions as I replied "ha papa bahut accha khana banate the , he was good in cooking everything" I uttered and soon the familiar taste of delicious food came back to my mouth. Even after so many years it was fresh in my memory.