Chapter 19

Fitoor

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:24

There was a pindrop silence for a few moments...just both of them looking into each other's eyes. How much time had passed by nobody knew...and hence haseena thought karishma wasn't going to answer.

Disappointed she was going to turn her face towards the window when karishma held her by her neck making her face her again looking into her eyes intensely. "Aaj keh diya" she whispered in a dead serious tone.

"Dobara mat kehna...never repeat that again!" She said and left her slowly, haseena turned the other side with a small smile gracing her face....she cared! After that both of them didn't talk much but haseena felt satisfied that there was something from the other end too.

It was around night when they finally reached their destination, when all of them came out of the bus they found themselves standing infront of what could only be called a fucking palace?

"What are you looking at?" Haseena asked the figure who was standing like a statue.

"You didn't tell me you really were a princess?" Karishma said almost amused making haseena chuckle.

Sabne saman le Liya na? Chale?" Mr Malik asked to which everybody nodded.

The interiors of the grand palace were as beautiful as the exteriors. The Persian architecture blended well with the Indian taste. Later on they discovered that they really were royal descendants.

"Because the place is really huge , we have decided not to give everyone personal rooms , I think we all should stay in groups " everyone nodded to what hamir was saying.

It was a really big place , only the corridors stretched for what could be said a few hundred metres long. So it was only good in being with each other to avoid any mishaps.

"Toh room arrangements kuch aise h.... All the three men" he said pointing at Mr Malik , Mr Chauhan and Mr Mahajan, "will share one room"

"Then haseena , Alia and shaira in another room" they nodded To him. "Mrs Mahajan and ammi in one room , me and cheetah in another"

"And lastly , pushpaji, santu and Karishma in one room" as he finished karishma glared at him.

Everyone started moving to their respective rooms as they all were tired , while karishma took hamir aside to give him a peace of mind.

Haseena's diary-

Ek dafa bachpan main humne apni Nani se ek sawal Kiya tha jiska jawab aaj tak humare man main chapa hua h.

Hume kisi se mohabbat ho gyi h ye kaise pata chalega?

Tab unhone humse kaha tha ki...