Chapter 27

Rab Ka Shukrana

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:01

"So you are not going to leave?"

Karishma asked dumbfounded and in disbelief. Haseena was going to stay with her even after knowing what karishma did? It sounded unbelievable to her ears.

"Koi shak?" Haseena asked while they stood in the rain.

"You" karishma held her hands in shock like a 5 year old girl who feared that haseena will vanish , she has a heart of a kid who is scared to trust her. Who is in shock that this is true? That she'll not leave. "Y-you are telling me that you w-want to be with a c-criminal?"

"3 questions Karishma Singh " haseena cupped her face in between her palms and karishma nodded.

"Do you like me?"

"Ofcourse I do , I like you more than you know".

"Will you ever hurt me?"

"Can't even think of it , not at all , no".

"Last! Will you fight the world for me?"

Karishma looked straight into her eyes.

"I can fight anybody and everybody for you haseena. Even myself." She replied.

Haseena smiled and kissed her forehead deeply. Her karishma wasn't harmful, what she knew all along was true , the girl who was scared like a kid to loose her , can never hurt her. "Bas hume aur kuch nhi chahiye " she whispered to karishma. "Hume farak nhi padta aapne jo bhi kiya ho , I'll still be by your side".

Haseena didn't know if it was just the rain water or karishma was actually crying because her eyes were red , but before she could figure that out karishma hugged her tightly, not letting her go.

"Aapko pata h Raja Daksh ko Shiv ji bilkul pasand nhi the" haseena softly started speaking caressing karishma's back while karishma continued to hug her.

"Par mata sati sirf bholenath ko hi pasand kerti thi , unhi se prem krti thi , aur shiv ji? Wo unpar dhyaan bhi nhi dete the. Par jab mata sati ki mrityu hui..." She caressed karishma's hair slowly.

"Tab unhone pura sansar nasht kerne ki than li thi" she concluded and karishma broke the hug.

"Kya kehna chahti ho?" Karishma asked not quite understanding.

"You might not be the hero , you might not be the best , you might not be the most loving one , you might not be perfect and there could be many imperfections in you but you are that villan of my life who can burn this world for me Karishma " haseena whispered.

"Am I the villan of your life?" She asked and haseena smiled and nodded her head.

Karishma finally gave her a small hint of smile and she hugged her again , "I hate you."

Haseena chuckled and replied, "I hate you so much".

Breaking the hug both of them stood at a little distance from each other, the rain had already stopped in the meantime. Haseena looked into karishma's eyes and this time the worry and fear in her eyes was replaced by something else..... something darker.